Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exigo.

orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    I'm looking for an Exigo invite. I've got a decent reputation at BTmusic, and many albums/vinyls to share.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Impossible

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Good luck,

I'm always pulling for someone who actually wants to become a member of a community rather than the people looking for high lever trackers to never use them.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by cm2 View Post
    Impossible
    With all due respect, please stop sh--ting in my threads. This only perpetuates the idea that the only way to get into 'high-level' trackers is to devote all your time hoarding accounts and pawning them off. There are a few trackers I consider invaluable, and I didn't trade a thing to get into any of them. Practice being decent.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Impossible
    On the contrary, I gave an invite to a member only 3 days ago.

I've had two accounts there and both of mine were given to me.

I would request another for any member who showed long term stats at Pedro's as well, as I'd like to know I'm inviting a lossless music lover, not a trader. A trader wouldn't have an ice cubes chance in hell of getting one from me.

Some of you pneubs actually believe that trading is the ONLY way to get invites, while plenty of us give freely to those we know here and do so on a regular basis.

yo

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    123456123456's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    good luck

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    I haven't traded anything I have only given invites away..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    akkk's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by orfik View Post
    Impossible
    With all due respect, please stop sh--ting in my threads. This only perpetuates the idea that the only way to get into 'high-level' trackers is to devote all your time hoarding accounts and pawning them off. There are a few trackers I consider invaluable, and I didn't trade a thing to get into any of them. Practice being decent.
    Overall it's not impossible, but to happen here in this forum it's a very small chance.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Impossible
    On the contrary, I gave an invite to a member only 3 days ago.

I've had two accounts there and both of mine were given to me.

I would request another for any member who showed long term stats at Pedro's as well, as I'd like to know I'm inviting a lossless music lover, not a trader. A trader wouldn't have an ice cubes chance in hell of getting one from me.

Some of you pneubs actually believe that trading is the ONLY way to get invites, while plenty of us give freely to those we know here and do so on a regular basis.
    Well, if you do happen to have one going, PM me and I will give you my username at pedros, and other places, to prove my worthiness!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by akkk View Post
    Overall it's not impossible, but to happen here in this forum it's a very small chance.
    That may be true, but it's really one of those things where it can't hurt to try. My fingers are even getting exercise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast