Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Those Of You Who Have No Files To Share.

Originally posted by Gurahl@25 June 2003 - 20:01
    I've been reading your two topics ( yes, even the one you didn't really want to make... the one I'm replying to, actually ) and I have the strange feeling that you don't even read the replies that people gave you and keep repeating over and over again the stuff you said in your first post... Now, do as you please about those you ( wrongly ) consider to be leeches but please stop bragging about it, will you?

As for the other members of the board, please let this thread die out, that'll save us all precious time...
    You have the choice not to read my post either, or did that not occur to you
    or the other no it alls of the board.

goodbye

You can't try to make sense with people who already know everything anyway!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    The fact of the matter is, The hide file patch only keeps people from searching specifically for files on your computer.
    This *does not* mean that those files wont show up as sources for download. It is only another security measure to protect yourself from the "media cops." And cutting people off for doing so is is denying them the same thing your doing. (Just your being an idiot, by not trying to cover your ass alittle. )

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    You can't try to make sense with people who already know everything anyway!!!!!
    I agree.. I read your comments. (in both threads)

Now if a MOD would be so kind to close the topic..

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    hond96
    So what does everyone thing of the lastest news that the music lables are going to go after individual users of illegal downloads

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Originally posted by Damnatory@25 June 2003 - 21:56
    The fact of the matter is, The hide file patch only keeps people from searching specifically for files on your computer.
    This *does not* mean that those files wont show up as sources for download. It is only another security measure to protect yourself from the "media cops." And cutting people off for doing so is is denying them the same thing your doing. (Just your being an idiot, by not trying to cover your ass alittle. )
    Seems to me you're the ass

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Originally posted by hond96@26 June 2003 - 01:53
    So what does everyone thing of  the lastest news that the music lables are going to go after individual users of illegal downloads
    They are only going after people who have numerous files on their computers,
    but mainly they want people to be paranoid.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    DVD PIRATE
    WTF? This topic still open? moderators do the rigt thing and shut this fukn noobie down pleeze.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by scorpio67+26 June 2003 - 18:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scorpio67 &#064; 26 June 2003 - 18:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Damnatory@25 June 2003 - 21:56
    Seems to me you&#39;re the ass [/b][/quote]
    No, you are being an ass.

I share a lot of files, some of them VERY popular and in demand, and my upload slots are always full.

I also use the Privacy Patch.

The people i download off cannot see what im sharing....the people uploading from me, cant see what else im sharing.

If they ask for a file i have, i will be a source...but they dont get a full list of files off me at ANY time.

The ONLY people that know everything that i have in my shared folder, are those that log into my ftp....and i know all these people and trust them.

Thats the ONLY reason they get access.

So, in your little mind, it OK for YOU to upload off me...but i will be cut for uploading off you. That makes YOU the leech, not me.

Anyone that is willing to sit at their traffic window cutting leech&#39;s (especially as there is NO WAY to tell if someone is leeching or not) really needs to get out more.

BTW:

And this is a personal opinion....how many question marks does it take for you to ask a question?

Or indeed, exclamation marks for a statement?

It really is a gross violation of net etiquite, almost as bad as an addiction to Capital letters.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@26 June 2003 - 20:36
    So, in your little mind, it OK for YOU to upload off me...but i will be cut for uploading off you. That makes YOU the leech, not me.
    Exactly.

Thanks Rat Faced&#33; :beerchug:

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Time to close that, ain&#39;t it, RF?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234