Thread: Helicopter Problem

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    A helicopter was flying around above Seattle yesterday when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft's electronic navigation and communications equipment.

Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter's position and course to steer to the airport.

The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, drew a handwritten sign, and held it in the helicopter's window. The pilot's sign said "WHERE AM I?" in large letters.

People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held it in a building window. Their sign said "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER."

The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely.

After they were on the ground, the co-pilot asked the pilot how the "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER" sign helped determine their position in Seatle.

The pilot responded "I knew that had to be the MICROSOFT building because, similar to their help-lines, they gave me a technically correct but completely useless answer."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Nice One! ^_^

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Very very old one

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    All that story, for that punch-line?

yo

5. Lounge   -   #5
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    enough with the lame mzoft jokes plz we all know mzoft is ghey

6. Lounge   -   #6
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75