Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Upload A Movie

Anyway people peace and harmony is cool... my heads in bits sorry for being such a toy i will persevere ok.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    BANNED
    Well dont b to long ,and hurry up and post

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Right i have tried Dr Divx thats no good!

So which one is an easy step ripper people.. as 4 Doom site? Which 1 do i download! There is feckin loadsa downloads!

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Right i have the Vob, BUP, IFO files in a folder? What from here people.. dont go dead o me! B)

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    hi wot you wont to do "DvD to DivX" if yes i help you

sorry for my english

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    I have a dvd, i want to copy the files off it into my shared folder so i can share it... simple as that!

But it never is that simple!

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Right this is my last reply at this if i get no reply. I am honestly trying but now it is taking over my day LOL!

To put simply: I have a DVD of amazing quality. I have when inserting the option of playing or going into the folder on the DVD below to view VOB files etc.

I want to put the vob files into a format that i can place in "My Shared Folder" so all have can be shared! I am new to ripping or converting files into avi etc so please simply put what i have to do in plain english and give me the exact download/s i need to do my given task!!!!

Thankyou to all who help.

(ps,. if i cant do it my clever mates coming over later 4 a beer so dont worry, he wll do it hopefully. I promise it is worth waiting 4&#33

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Retired
    DVD Master Backup v0.2.5 try this program!

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Why don't you post a screenshot of the title screen and a few frames of the movie so we can judge the quality without waiting for you to rip and convert.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Retired
    It's A DVD!! so it's the best quality.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast