Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want to live life backwards

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    I want to live my next life backwards. You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day.

You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.

You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous, and you get ready for High School.

You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, and then...

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions; central heating, room service on tap, larger quarters every day,and then, you finish off as an orgasm.

I rest my case!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    lol interesting theory I like it.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

3. Lounge   -   #3
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Perhaps not so appealing to anyone that remembers what happened to the cat behind the bushes in the "backwards" episode of red dwarf. (think what happens when you go to the toilet)

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    that's very nice thanks for this one

For Serving Community

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Haha awesome =)

6. Lounge   -   #6
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick View Post
    I want to live my next life backwards. You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day.

You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.

You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous, and you get ready for High School.

You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, and then...

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions; central heating, room service on tap, larger quarters every day,and then, you finish off as an orgasm.

I rest my case!!
    We all want it that way

7. Lounge   -   #7
    unattended's Avatar White & Nerdy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Isn't that George's quote from Seinfeld? If not it's very similar.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    That would be an interesting life huh! Just imagine having a backwards party.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hehe,Never thought of anything like this before..

Thanks!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Septimus's Avatar -- Nicolas -- BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Nice theory!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast