Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSC Announcement: Say Cheese!

jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Hello FunSharers

We are happy to say that after more than two years our tracker is both active and healthy. We can honestly say our community is truly special and unique in the torrent scene. Our content is unbelievable, the forums are active as ever, IRC is a blast and the Clubs are flourishing. We would like to thank all the uploaders, seeders and users who make this tracker so great.

With that being said we would like to make a few reminders:

Share Index
    The Share Index is a combination of your share ratio (how long you stay on a torrent) & file ratio (how much you upload). This is counted on every torrent you download. your file ratio is the same as it is everywhere and tells you how much you have uploaded overall. the share ratio works on the amount of time you spend seeding. you get 0.10 bonus every 24 hours, The 2 systems combine to make the overall "share index" this is the one you need to pay more attention to. If you cant seed the file back to 1.0 (file ratio) you need to keep seeding so you boost up your share ratio so that it makes a combined share index of 1.0 or above. you can check when the torrents can be stopped Here. Bookmark that page and regularly check on the right of every torrent for the overall time to go green. This means you have hit 1.0 on that file.

Freeleech
    You may from time to time be given freeleech slots. This is a way of giving everybody a chance to grab a big torrent that they might not normally look at because of the damage to the file ratio. The downloaded amount of a freeleech torrent doesn't get counted to your ratio, Only the amount you upload does. This helps you boost your ratio too. This is not a hit and run slot you will still need to seed it back to a 1.0 share index. this is the same as every other torrent you download.

Hit and Running will not be tolerated so be warned now.

Community
    Remember the Forums IRC and Clubs are all there for your enjoyment. Fun is what the community here is all about. Please try and take a moment to leave a comment on the files you download. All feedback is welcome and it gives our uploaders a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Enjoy your stay here, take a minute to read the Rules here

Many Thanks
    //FSC Staff
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    They have a great sistem there , wish others would implement something similar

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    FSC GOT 10 DAY'S SEEDING RULES
    THAT'S BAD THING ABOUT FSC
    Down-Speed Up-Speed

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by svk69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    FSC GOT 10 DAY'S SEEDING RULES
    THAT'S BAD THING ABOUT FSC
    Thats good m8. A tracker is all about helping others the same way they helped you , by seeding. And i think this is a great way to compensate for the low user DB.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    btw, why you start3ed this thread?

there not any new annoucement in that

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    btw, why you start3ed this thread?

there not any new annoucement in that
    well my mate had this new annoucement and he shared it with me so i shared it with fst
    Down-Speed Up-Speed

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Can anyone tell me FSC tracker address?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraGT View Post
    http://www.FantasticSuperClub.org

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraGT View Post
    Only alowed to refer as FSC in public, nothing else alowed

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I wish they would add some leechers. I think doubling their members would be a good start.

I haven't even used my account there as I know I can find equal or better speeds elsewhere and still be able to seed back. There quite simply aren't enough members.

I also wouldn't agree with the content being "unbelievable", but I guess that's best decided by each user.

yo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast