Poster BT Rep: +3
    They deleted my acc . My opinion is "it sucks!"

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Sucks

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    sucks

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Good/Sucks? Sucks. Although i give them credit for trying, and ripping most of the elder members off. =].
    most of those who say it sucks are old banned members or staff @ another tracker. which 1 are you? thats right your both. before you make comments like that remember for every action theres a reaction.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentslave View Post
    Good/Sucks? Sucks. Although i give them credit for trying, and ripping most of the elder members off. =].
    most of those who say it sucks are old banned members or staff @ another tracker. which 1 are you? thats right your both. before you make comments like that remember for every action theres a reaction.
    Banned at a tracker because staff don't like me? Great excuse don't you think? I stuck my neck out for 007 when he asked me, and many others to support his tracker. Once he got what he wanted, he banned us. Either way, i don't give care, its history, im just replying to his question. Good or sucks, i picked sucks?

Don't stick your beak into shit that you don't know. kk thxs bai.

P.S Im not staff anymore at RTS. Although, from day 1, i always knew there'd be competition although SCN constantly deny it. I backed up mota, a good friend when he began RTS as a i saw he needed help, whilst SCN already had the whole FST community at their base, Mota didn't have much so i decided to help him. Funny thing is, you all act like children and cry and cry.

If SCN wishes to ban me for a reason i find pathetic, so be it. I'm over it, im just answering the thread starter's question, "Good or Sucks"...
    Last edited by Me<3You; 07-31-2007 at 11:52 AM.
    eee

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40

Banned at a tracker because staff don't like me? Great excuse don't you think? I stuck my neck out for 007 when he asked me, and many others to support his tracker. Once he got what he wanted, he banned us. Either way, i don't give care, its history, im just replying to his question. Good or sucks, i picked sucks?

if its history then let it die, why bring it up everytime you have a chance. btw other staff and users have moved on, you should do the same. you dont see staff @ scn saying rts sucks anymore do you. you know why cuz as staff we should act like staff not like children. and replying to this post in any neg why is pretty childish. your better off leaving the replies to users. have you every seen Brandon say sct sux or feeling saying ftn sucks no you havent. you know why you havent? cuz there staff and that would be below them.

edit

what are you talking about do u need me to remind you that you were a middleman in trying to fix things between both staffs, but pretty much dropped the ball so to speak. we had an agreement with rts and you told mota not to take the agreement and thats what caused the problems and that was b4 you were made staff there! fishy?
    Last edited by torrentslave; 07-31-2007 at 12:03 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

if its history then let it die, why bring it up everytime you have a chance. btw other staff and users have moved on, you should do the same. you dont see staff @ scn saying rts sucks anymore do you. you know why cuz as staff we should act like staff not like children. and replying to this post in any neg why is pretty childish. your better off leaving the replies to users. have you every seen Brandon say sct sux or feeling saying ftn sucks no you havent. you know why you havent? cuz there staff and that would be below them.

edit

what are you talking about do u need me to remind you that you were a middleman in trying to fix things between both staffs, but pretty much dropped the ball so to speak. we had an agreement with rts and you told mota not to take the agreement and thats what caused the problems and that was b4 you were made staff there! fishy?
    No, silver just implied all that shit. Ask mota yourself. He simply asked, Good or Bad, instead of using Bad he used Sucks. So i just answered his poll? I don't care if you say RTS sucks, im simply a member there.

Flater yourself out, im moving on from this thread aswell.
    eee

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i wouldnt call any tracker 'sucks', if u dont like it, dont use it. You got free content, community, staff doing their best&spending lots of time

your poll SUX tbh

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by stroj View Post
    i wouldnt call any tracker 'sucks', if u dont like it, dont use it. You got free content, community, staff doing their best&spending lots of time

your poll SUX tbh
    100% right!

Quote Originally Posted by Crappy View Post
    They deleted my acc . My opinion is "it sucks!"
    give me ur nick
    Last edited by torrentslave; 07-31-2007 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    100% right!

Quote Originally Posted by Crappy View Post
    They deleted my acc . My opinion is &quot;it sucks!&quot;
    give me ur nick
    ur not even torrentslave stop pretending u douche

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast