Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: List of spies

Angrod's Avatar Not a n00b... BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Why not all can make a list of fucking spies around here (or not trustworty for specific tracker) ?

List of spies:
    - Brandon (suspected by NisseArne) (i am sure, because: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ig-buff-201964 )
    - DohMein
    Last edited by Angrod; 08-01-2007 at 07:24 PM.
    Sweden rocks...NOT!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Oh you mean like the staff from certain trackers who will bounce your ass out of their site when they catch you trading their accounts. If you don't want to get caught then just don't trade....simple enough.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    Oh you mean like the staff from certain trackers who will bounce your ass out of their site when they catch you trading their accounts. If you don't want to get caught then just don't trade....simple enough.
    Listen to this ^ smart man!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    They take new usernames after they have been busted.

u spoke like spies
    Last edited by Shalafi; 08-01-2007 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i'm a spy at scn lol
    just kidding
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If you are a honest and right man, you don't need to worry about your accounts and don't need such kind of list

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I wanna bounce your ass out of my topic.

Quote Originally Posted by TCD004
    If you are a honest and right man, you don't need to worry about your accounts and don't need such kind of list
    You are right, but my point is to get all spies caught. They dont have respect.. I have seen some traded although they dont allow their tracker be traded and send all "spies" here.. Not fair, because i wanna kick their ass.

No off-topics, just make your list of spies here, please!
    Last edited by Angrod; 08-01-2007 at 04:58 PM.
    Sweden rocks...NOT!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    How are they spies? Shouldn't you use a different use a different username if you're a spy at a site?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrod View Post
    they dont have respect
    did you just say that they don't have respect? You are the one trading the accounts that they ask you not to...Then you idiots get pissed off when you are banned for trading. How dumb can you get...seriously. If anyone here has no respect, its you for trading accounts that aren't supposed to be then bitching about getting caught...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by kapowcowpwned View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrod View Post
    they dont have respect
    did you just say that they don't have respect? You are the one trading the accounts that they ask you not to...Then you idiots get pissed off when you are banned for trading. How dumb can you get...seriously. If anyone here has no respect, its you for trading accounts that aren't supposed to be then bitching about getting caught...
    I make this topic because unfair, not that im "pissed off"..
    Sweden rocks...NOT!

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast