Well, not sure that it belongs in Filesharing, and not sure if i have the right to post this 'cause i'm not a mod/admin, but still, i've been waiting for a while to say this...
WHEN YOU POST A VERIFIED, VERIFY IT FIRST!
Otherwise, you're posting an oxymoron (non-verified verified) instead of a verified.
Also, many people don't understand the responsibility of posting a verified. IMHO, that is by far the main reason why eDonkey has gone so far in hashing while FastTrack is only beginning.
So, here are some basic rules for posting a vefiried hash as a new topic:
1) You have to have this file on your computer, just knowing that it's real is not enough
2) The file must be exactly what you say it is
3) The file(s) you posted as verified should be on top of your uploads in KLite. If they aren't, unshare any files that are commonly uploaded except ones you posted as verifieds for at least a week, so that people can download what you offer in the forum.
4) Do not post verifieds to things that are freely available on websites (like freeware, legal shareware, etc.) instead, you can just link to the site
5) Your hashes must be either quicklinks or full form (as is understood by Sig2Dat/KSig), so if you post a quicklink, don't forget the DOHTML tag.
6) You must take full responsibility of the files you're posting, so, if someone says it doesn't work, you do your best to help them.
Rules 1, 3, 4 do not apply to posting hashes when answering REQUESTS.
Some people simply don't realize that in order for this system to be successful (people post hashes on a forum for others to download), the community which you're posting the hashes for must be able to download the file. That is exactly why some sites are successful.
My 2 cents.