Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: best downloader to download from torrent sites

Which is fastest downloader to download from isoHunt,Torrentspy and sites like them, i only have dial up and at the moment best i get is 6kb/s with bitlord

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Oh god can I have my invites back you suck . Just teasing tho as could not imagine having an dial up connection again . I did survive tho and hope you have patience as thats all it takes .

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I guess utorrent is the best

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hunter View Post
    Which is fastest downloader to download from isoHunt,Torrentspy and sites like them, i only have dial up and at the moment best i get is 6kb/s with bitlord

Most of the time, I use BitLord. But if THAT doesn't work, then I use Utorrent.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    birney29's Avatar proud salfordian :D BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    utorrent is the best

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muyoso's Avatar The Avatar Stays.
    So, for a normal 700 mb dvdrip:

700,000/6KBps=116666 seconds or 32.4 hours to download.

In order to download in your situation, this is what I would do. I would get up off my computer, walk not drive down to the nearest shopping center, and begin to apply for jobs. This will take approximately 3 hours. At least one of the places will need an employee. Begin to work for the company the NEXT morning. Work a FULL day of work, and then go home. When you get home, call up an Internet Service Provider and get a better connection. THEN start downloading the file. You will STILL get the file faster than if you started downloading it the day before on your dialup connection.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    rafabenitez's Avatar In Rafa We Trust
    Quote Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
    So, for a normal 700 mb dvdrip:

700,000/6KBps=116666 seconds or 32.4 hours to download.

In order to download in your situation, this is what I would do. I would get up off my computer, walk not drive down to the nearest shopping center, and begin to apply for jobs. This will take approximately 3 hours. At least one of the places will need an employee. Begin to work for the company the NEXT morning. Work a FULL day of work, and then go home. When you get home, call up an Internet Service Provider and get a better connection. THEN start downloading the file. You will STILL get the file faster than if you started downloading it the day before on your dialup connection.
    you tell him haha

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    dont need a job got one just cant get broadband where i live so ram that up your ass you noob

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hunter View Post
    dont need a job got one just cant get broadband where i live so ram that up your ass you noob
    no satellite internet?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    utorrent 1.6.1

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast