Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Isc Bcc Bullshit

kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kapowcowpwned View Post
    ...according to reality, the staff decided that most of the site hates BCC so they should ban everything to do with BCC.
    Please refer to Spiderpig's quote of RealitY's message.
    I'm referring to my conversation last night with Reality...

Why do people want to have a userbar saying they are a member at oink? Its the same thing...
    I like that analogy. Mainly because it's complete bullshit.[/quote]

Please explain to me how that is bullshit? People have OiNK user bars because they want others to see that they are members there. Our members have BCC userbars because we want people to know that we are members of the BCC and are anti trading.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    I'm referring to my conversation last night with Reality...

Why do people want to have a userbar saying they are a member at oink? Its the same thing...
    I like that analogy. Mainly because it's complete bullshit.
    Please explain to me how that is bullshit? People have OiNK user bars because they want others to see that they are members there. Our members have BCC userbars because we want people to know that we are members of the BCC and are anti trading.
    What's all this about BCC userbars? You were responding to the question, "Why do BCC Think they so special ?"

Quote Originally Posted by svk69 View Post
    lol welcome back madazu

Edit: according to reality, the staff decided that most of the site hates BCC so they should ban everything to do with BCC.
    Why do BCC Think they so special ?
    See?

N.B. Quotes fixed.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I don't think we're "special." On the contrary, I believe the ISC think they are "special" because of the "love" they get from giveaways.
    No Whining

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    /moved out of Invites section.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Getting a bit serious, is this the right place for it?

I only wanted an invite, and I find I'm ducking the missiles.

cheers.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Chewie you idiot, I was responding to userbar shit.

"I like that analogy. Mainly because it's complete bullshit"
    Now enlighten me on how my statement was bullshit...

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    I could really butt into this convo with some nice chat logs to show what exactly was said and done...
    But I dont really feel the need to PWN chewie on a board he mods on.

So ill keep my comments to myself.

Theres 2 possibly at least 3 sides to every story. Hearing the story from 1 person doesnt mean its the correct story. However hearing the similiar story from both parties and comparing the fact that 1 of those parties changed their story 6 times in a single convo... kinda makes me beleive the teller who didnt change the story was more accurate in the telling.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 08-02-2007 at 09:59 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    I could really butt into this convo with some nice chat logs to show what exactly was said and done...
    But I dont really feel the need to PWN chewie on a board he mods on.

So ill keep my comments to myself.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    //Group hugs you all.
    eee

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    BANNED
    yo, ppl , just turn off the viewing avatars and sigs option like I did, and this board will become readable
    btw, i really don't understand what's a point in advertising a small , half-secret and hard-to-get-in community like BCC . Vice versa...
    Last edited by fatma; 08-02-2007 at 10:13 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast