Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Isc Bcc Bullshit

SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Yeah, we're not here for "competition."
    BCC has no affiliation with FST, ISC, Bit-ESC, w/e other sites. All have their pros and cons, and some people (both the FST admin and some arrogant ISC members) are stirring up the fire.

Btw, metal, they banned BCC because:
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Dear FalconsSB,

You have received a warning at FileSharing Talk.

Reason:
    -------
    Sig Violation

Weve chose that the repeated promotion of the BCC here is enough. This includes sigs and titles as well as threads and posts. Your sig and title has been chaged regarding that issue. We ask that you dont put back these items. The constant trolling of some BCC members and the repeated promotion is enough now. We also think they should be able to do fine on their own now. Youve always been a good member on the site though and hope you understand...
    -------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    FileSharing Talk
    I really don't care that they've banned our sigs and titles. I choose to still be on this site to help out its MEMBERS, and I choose to have no affiliation with the staff or other opposing parties. If you don't like FST, then don't use it

To ISC dudes:
    Stop including us in your posts, conversations, etc. That picture of the chick holding up a sign was just immature... We don't talk about you guys AT ALL, and I don't feel like there is need to be any competition or tension between us.
    Last edited by SpiderPig; 08-02-2007 at 06:46 PM.
    No Whining

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    noob's question. what's isc and bcc?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    ISC - Israeli Sharing Crew (group of Israelis who share invites among eachother, as well as forums like FST). However, they still trade among eachother and outsiders as well.
    BCC - A tight group of people who chillax, in order to escape from the pressure of reality and the "real" world.
    No Whining

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    ISC - Israeli Sharing Crew (group of Israelis who share invites among eachother, as well as forums like FST). However, they still trade among eachother and outsiders as well.
    BCC - A tight group of people who chillax, in order to escape from the pressure of reality and the "real" world.
    whats their forum url

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    lol welcome back madazu

Edit: according to reality, the staff decided that most of the site hates BCC so they should ban everything to do with BCC.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by kapowcowpwned View Post
    lol welcome back madazu

Edit: according to reality, the staff decided that most of the site hates BCC so they should ban everything to do with BCC.
    Why do BCC Think they so special ?
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Why do people want to have a userbar saying they are a member at oink? Its the same thing...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by svk69 View Post

Why do BCC Think they so special ?
    Are we special?? My mom was right
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    Well.....An fst "admin" wanted BCC to be a subforum here.. We declined, and see what happened.....Now I guess I will be banned or DP'ed like many of our members have been because of all this....Wonder why some regular posters are gone now........
    The problem with staying aloof of rumour mongering and tittle-tattle is that people don't have the full picture and believe all sorts of rubbish. For instance, your inference that FST bans BCC members because they make a quiet little squeak in favour of their site will most likely be believed by those that haven't followed what's happened here in the last few months (which included me until a fortnight ago) when that is not the case.
    Oops, that sentence is a little long for those who's first language is not some form of English.

...according to reality, the staff decided that most of the site hates BCC so they should ban everything to do with BCC.
    Please refer to Spiderpig's quote of RealitY's message.

Why do people want to have a userbar saying they are a member at oink? Its the same thing...
    I like that analogy. Mainly because it's complete bullshit.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Ahhh, the wit of sarcasm, it will probably fly right over their tiny heads, in which their tiny brains reside.

You should visit us more often, or should I get out more often, whatever.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast