Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Killed Someone?

An off topic question but have you ever killed someone? just curious oh yeah just to not make this spam I have to ask a question what is Kazaa? (Please note this is only a joke)

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TRshady
    Loads of people, even innocent people, just for the fun of it.
    I feel guilty now but it's great fun at the time. I don't have any guns though, just use an knife, causes more blood and suffering. That's only in games though mind you ...........

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    i like my knife..i call it weemouse..........
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

4. Lounge   -   #4
    1st :belongs in lounge (if anywhere)
    2nd :IT IS SPAM !!
    3rd :Joke ??

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by ToraBoraDweller@26 May 2003 - 16:57
    1st :belongs in lounge (if anywhere)
    2nd :IT IS SPAM !!
    3rd :Joke ??
    Hey hey! now wait here! it's not spam I asked what Kazaa is it wouldent be spam! and anyways it is quite a creative and artistic subject

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    There is no way this thread belongs here i.e. in this room. It is not related to Kazaa lite.

It is questionable whether it is in too bad taste to be allowed at all, however I support your right to freedom of expression.

This should be moved to the Lounge.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    c'mon it was a joke not be taken seriously chill! and bad taste havent you heard of a little thing called Monty python style humour if you havent join the pythons.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Have you ever killed someone, or seen a dead body up close, or watched someone die.

Explain the humour, I'm intrigued.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I know that killing someone is a horrible thing but download Monty pythons flying circus episode 1 (whither canada) and let it introduce you to black comedy. it was a morbid joke but not so many people mind since most people here are gamers killing people (In games) for their own amusment.

No I havent watched anybodie die!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    who is this monty python chap of wich you speak?
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast