Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: Huge Givaway <50 tracketrs>!!

gorgoroth's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    21 pages! OMG, i wonder how long this thread will be.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #212
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by amirji View Post
    Don't really need LM, but I'd like to participate, if I win, if it's all right I give away acct??

amirji - Aug. 21st
    You can do what ever you want with the account.

It is only asked that whoever dose win will not cheat on this account.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #213
    davidkz23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    OK guys we closed this thread couse we see its imposible to reach 1350 posts like this.

we will open a new theard with new rules.

we really want to givaway all of those acct but we also want 1350 posts...

we hope you understand us.

a new giveaway will come very soon.. with a liitle suprise

mods, we just want to make the greatest thraed here in FST so please... dont delete spam. (except political posts).

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #214
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by davidkz23 View Post
    OK guys we closed this thread couse we see its imposible to reach 1350 posts like this.

we will open a new theard with new rules.

we really want to givaway all of those acct but we also want 1350 posts...

we hope you understand us.

a new giveaway will come very soon.. with a liitle suprise

mods, we just want to make the greatest thraed here in FST so please... dont delete spam. (except political posts).
    To make the greatest thread at FST you'll need much more than 1350 posts. Check out The Lounge for details.

As for spem, you get it pretty lenient in here considering it's supposed to be an On Topic section.

I have been letting go the general chit-chat in Invite Section threads but have a real problem with bumping other peoples' threads.
    We have a script installed, that merges a consecutive posts to the same thread from the same member within a certain time-frame. This is being bypassed by members bumping each other's threads.

The problem with bumping is that other threads get pushed down the page (to the next page, even) and then someone decides to bump that which pushes other threads down until someone bumps that.

Leave at least 12 hours after the last post to a thread before bumping it. This is acceptable.
    It's not acceptable to bump after a short time - four minutes in one thread I saw yesterday and that's ludicrous (meaning very stupid, not like a rapper).
    Last edited by Chewie; 08-05-2007 at 05:38 PM. Reason: "conectutive"? WTF is that FFS?
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122