Thread: HDBITS freeleech weekend

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Due to the recent down/dead/broken time we're going give you 3 days of free leech (friday to sunday GMT).

For all of you that seem to be killing off your email accounts you can now get it changed from your profile page by typinging in your current password and the one you want it changed to. You'll get an email sent to it with a link to change it.

RSS feed readers will need to change their feed urls because the cookies have been altered. Link is as always on the links page for utorrent.

If you sent any invites during the 2 days they'll have vanished, so you'll need to send them again.

NOTICE: This is a mass pm, it has been sent to everyone
    Thoughts?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    no thoughts

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    They must have mess up pretty bad, if there practically telling people to change there Email addy.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i've lost more than 60 gigs upload with this thing, so i will leech the hell of the site during the FL trust me...!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    i've lost more than 60 gigs upload with this thing, so i will leech the hell of the site during the FL trust me...!
    How did that happen??? I didn't lose anything. Maybe because Im new there.

But let me tell you somthing ill be there with you in the FL.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i seeded a lot the day they got hacked, and i think the database restore caused me problem

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED
    This is not the first time, HDBits has been accused of stealing passwords. I for one am not going back. FYI: A While back another SysOp hacked into their staff forum and saw that they were stealing passwords or something. I forget the name though, ill try to dig it up and find out who.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    My account hasn't changed whatsoever. Yes they messed up bigtime as they first tell their users to change password than without warning they revert every users password back to it's previous state.