Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: @mievmo-why people hate Israel thing-

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    "Let's talk about things that I consider relevant."

It interesting that Palestinians never let the issue die for 60 years.

I guess cuz so much time passed that their point isn't valid.

Now we are damned if we give in and damn if we don't.

Damned if we don't listen to their issues knowing they are valid.
    Damned if we do cuz it makes it loike all teh terrorism worked.
    no, the reason they never let it die is they don't have any other ralic to hold on to
    they want this place to themselfs and they want israeli to be vanished, and the only way islam knows is force and death.
    israel offered them (camp david) more then what they could have got if they dreamed, but they want all
    they don't care to die and i said the reason in my comment above
    they where murdering jews here even 100 years ago
    its the islam way, in every place on this planet, where there is war, 1 or more of the sides are muslims
    Last edited by torrentt; 08-02-2007 at 11:17 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    Both sides are guilty of terrorism in this conflict. I have said before, in the early years it was the Jewish Terrorist group Irgun who were doing all the bombing and killing of innocent people. Most people when arguing about this situation tend to, or deliberately, forget this fact. I remember when I was at school British people and others were killed by the Jewish terrorists. I have quoted a piece on terrorism just after the second world war;

October 31

Jewish terrorist offensive against British rule in Palestine begins, with a wave of bomb attacks on police vehicles, railway sites and Haifa oil refinery. One policeman, one soldier and two railway workers killed.

November 27

Eight British soldiers killed in bomb attack on police station Jerusalem, Palestine, in Jewish Irgun terrorist attack.

January 7

Three American civilian officials killed when Nazi "Werewolf" terrorists burn down their house in Passau, Germany.

March 11

Iranian scholar Amhed Kashravi stabbed to death by Fedayyan-e eslam guerillas in Iran.

July 22

Ninety people killed and forty five wounded after Jewish terrorists blow up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, Palestine, which was home to British government and military offices. The terrorists held workers at pistol point while they planted the explosives in the basement of the hotel.

September 30

One US soldier killed when ambushed by terrorists at Fort McKinley, Philippines.

October 31

British embassy in Rome, Italy, wrecked by two bombs in suit cases left by Jewish Irgun terrorists. No casualties.

July 12

Jewish Irgun terrorists kidnap and then hang two British Army sergeants. The terrorists were trying to secure the release of three Irgun members who had been sentenced to death by the British authorities in Palestine.

September 29

Jewish Irgun terrorists bomb police station in Haifa, Palestine, killing four British and four Arab policemen, as well as two Arab civilians. Forty six people injured.

December 3

Train derailed near Arras, France, by Communist terrorists killing twenty and injuring forty.

December 12

Twenty Arabs, five Jews and two British soldiers killed and thirty wounded in Jewish terrorist bomb attacks on buses in Haifa and Ramleh, Palestine. British mandate to rule Palestine ends on 15 May 1948; state of Israel established.

December 29

Jewish Irgun terrorists throw grenades from passing taxi into café near the Damascus gate, Jerusalem, Palestine, killing eleven Arabs and two British policemen.

January 30

Indian independence leader and statesman Mahatma Gandhi shot dead in Dehli, India, by Nathuram Vinayak Godse.

March 7

Two American diplomats murdered by Viet Minh terrorists in Saigon, Indochina.

March 11

Headquarters of the Jewish Agency, Jerusalem, Palestine, destroyed by Arab car bomb killing thirteen and injuring eighty four.

April 9

Jewish Irgun terrorist group attacks Deir Yassim, Palestine, murdering two hundred and fifty four Arab women and children captured in the remains of the village.

Bomb explodes near US embassy in Bogota, Colombia, during Organisation of American States conference.

May 8

American CBS correspondent George Polk murdered by three communists in Salonika, Greece, after he was lured to a meeting on a boat in the city's harbour. His body was dumped in the sea.

July 22

Pro-peace activist Stephen J Supina, drops home made dynamite bomb on United Nations headquarters in New York, United States. No damage caused and he later surrenders to the authorities.

September 17

United Nations mediator in Palestine, Swedish Count Folke Bernadotte, murdered by Jewish Stern gang extremist in Jerusalem, Palestine, who fired at point blank range through window of his official car.
    http://www.timripley.co.uk/terrorism/terrorism1.htm

In recent years it has been the Palestinian terrorists and Israeli retaliation that made/makes the news. Most of us know all about this.

As you can see, from the above quote, nobody has the moral high ground in this conflict.

i remember i did studied about it when i was in school some years ago
    http://www.etzel.org.il/english/index.html
    check this site, it has an explanation for every incident you mentioned above (some of your quotes have nothing to do to israel)

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by torrentt View Post
    your an arab/muslim
    so u'r opinion doesn't count
    next

did u read the subject or u just write these pullshit
    we neeeeeeed to talk to know who is right and who is wrong or u make ourself like poor guys and no one care for u
    then reply somethin logical

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    what? insect? animal? who?
    i just said u'r a muslim
    and guess what a muslim will say about israel
    so u don't have to say anything we all know what u'r opinion is
    and it isn't neutral
    realy is that's neutral so tell me why it's neutral pls
    tell us if we accuse u wrongfully tell us why more than 1000 million people's opinions are wrong haaaa are all of them stupid ??
    and all of u are smart clever
    why ?????? god hate us somethin
    give us an explanation plssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Fibo View Post
    Im not even gonna start to prove you wrong.

But you know what I always wanted to hear an arab/muslim TRY and defend their actions, I wanted to hear there side of the story, because you know what there always is two sides, and I only knew one of them.

But after reading your post...
    and which side u knew before
    then go ahead and comment pls we need ur opinion
    and can u tell us what is ur country pls

also all you say here is fauls or crooked
    and maybe if explaining it to you was important i would have done it
    ya i think it's important
    and u should start from now
    cause there is no excuse for not ,,,,,,,

I would have expected this from someone else.
    who ?? tell us ??? and we will bring him here ( if that wasn't me )

Your Pathetic man, and Ill remember this.
    remember it or not .... we don't care for someone who don't need to talk

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    I think he has some points. I don't think he is entirely wrong.
    here we go
    some one talk logicaly

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Both sides are guilty of terrorism in this conflict. I have said before, in the early years it was the Jewish Terrorist group Irgun who were doing all the bombing and killing of innocent people. Most people when arguing about this situation tend to, or deliberately, forget this fact. I remember when I was at school British people and others were killed by the Jewish terrorists. I have quoted a piece on terrorism just after the second world war;

http://www.timripley.co.uk/terrorism/terrorism1.htm

In recent years it has been the Palestinian terrorists and Israeli retaliation that made/makes the news. Most of us know all about this.

As you can see, from the above quote, nobody has the moral high ground in this conflict.

check this site, it has an explanation for every incident you mentioned above (some of your quotes have nothing to do to israel)
    Yes! The explanation is that they were terrorists, first and foremost. Both sides of this conflict are brainwashed from the cradle. That is something that is hard to eradicate. It will never be eradicated by you, or, your link, trying to make excuses for your terrorists killing and maiming innocent people. There is no excuse for killing civilians, full stop.

P.S. My quotes were on all terrorism over a period of years just after the second world war. If I had just singled out the Irgun part of that quote It would not be neutral.

Here is another link that you can read;

Read the article in full. for those who cant be bothered here is an extract of the terrorism from both sides in 1947;

http://www.wrmea.com/archives/May-Ju...6/0605014.html

1947: A Year of Terror

Jan. 12—Four killed by Irgun terrorist bombing of British headquarters.
    Jan. 13—Arab kidnapped and castrated by Jewish terrorists.
    March 1—Sixteen Britons killed by Jewish terrorists/Britain invokes martial law
    March 10—Jewish informer killed by Jewish terrorists.
    March 11—Two British soldiers killed by Jewish terrorists.
    April 8—British constable killed by Jewish terrorists.
    April 8—Jewish boy killed by British troops.
    April 8—Jew beaten to death by Arabs.
    April 22—Eight killed in Jewish terrorist bombing of the Cairo-Haifa train.
    April 25—Five killed in Jewish terrorist bombing of British camp.
    April 26—British police official killed by Jewish terrorist.
    May 8—Three Jewish shops in Tel Aviv whose owners refused to contribute to Jewish terrorist groups burned down by Jewish terrorists.
    May 8—Jew killed near Tel Aviv by Arab terrorists.
    May 12—Two British policemen killed in Jewish Jerusalem.
    May 15—British policeman killed in terrorist ambush.
    May 15—Two British soldiers killed in terrorist Stern Gang attack.
    May 16—Two British police officers killed by terrorists.
    May 18—One Jew killed, one wounded by Arab terrorists.
    June 5—Jewish terrorists introduce letter bombs in Middle East.
    June 28—Four British soldiers killed in Jewish terrorist raids.
    July 3—“Anti-terrorist” Jewish families beaten up by Irgunists.
    July 18—British soldier killed by Jewish terrorists.
    July 19—Another British soldier killed by Jewish terrorists.
    July 20—Yet another British soldier killed by Jewish terrorists.
    July 23—65 Jews killed when Haganah sinks immigration ship.
    July 26—Two British soldiers killed in booby trap.
    July 29—Three Jews executed by hanging. Jewish terrorists retaliate by hanging two British soldiers.
    Aug. 5—Three British police killed by bomb; plot discovered to poison the water supply of non-Jewish parts of Jerusalem with botulism and other bacteria.
    Aug. 10—Four Jews killed in Arab terror attack on Tel Aviv café.
    Aug. 12—Five Jews, four Arabs killed, others injured, in spread of violent incidents over three days.
    Aug. 15—Twelve Palestinians killed in raid by Haganah troops.
    Aug. 18—Shops of five Jews in Tel Aviv destroyed by Jewish terrorists.
    Aug. 23—Five Arabs of one family—two men, a woman and two children—killed by Jewish terrorists.
    Sept. 7—French foil Stern Gang plot to air bomb London.
    Sept. 21—British messenger killed by Jewish terrorists.
    Sept. 26—Four British policemen killed in Irgun terrorist bank robbery.
    Sept. 27—Illegal Jewish immigrant killed by British.
    Sept. 29—13 killed, 53 wounded in Irgun terrorist attack on British police station.
    Oct. 4—Two Jews killed in ambush, two Arabs killed in retaliation.
    Oct. 13—Two British troops killed by Jewish terrorists in Jerusalem.
    Oct. 26—Jewish settlement policeman found killed near Gaza.
    Nov. 3—Jewish policeman killed, reportedly by Stern Gang after refusing to reveal secret police matters.
    Nov. 12—21 killed in British-Jewish clashes.
    Nov. 14—Jewish terrorists kill 4 Britons in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
    Nov. 30—Violent riots erupt throughout Arab world following adoption of U.N. partition plan. In Palestine, seven Jews killed and eight wounded in the first day. All told, during the first week at least 159 persons were killed in the Middle East, 66 of them in Palestine.
    Dec. 2—Palestinians begin 3-day protest strike; 20 Jews, 15 Arabs killed. Five Arabs and seven Jews were killed the next day during a six-hour battle on the Tel Aviv-Jaffa border.
    Dec. 13—35 Palestinian civilians killed in Jewish terrorist attacks.
    Dec. 14—14 Jews killed by Arab Legion in retaliation.
    Dec. 18—Palmach (“assault companies”) kills 10 Arabs, including 5 children, in nighttime raid on northern Galilee village of Khissas. The following day Haganah troops blew up the home of the village elder of Qazaza in central Palestine, killing several inhabitants. Wrote The Times of London: “While the Jews are suffering mainly through sniping at their road convoys, the Arabs have lost many lives through Jewish assaults on their villages.”
    Dec. 20—Haganah raid on village of Qazaza kills one Palestinian.
    Dec. 24—Stern Gang member killed for betrayal of another member.
    Dec. 25—16 Arabs, Jews and British killed on Christmas.
    Dec. 25—Palestinian landowner killed for selling land to Jews.
    Dec. 26—Ben-Gurion proposes major offensive to reduce Arab population.
    Dec. 26—Jewish terrorists get $107,000 in heists of diamond plants.
    Dec. 29—14 Arabs killed by Irgun bomb in Jerusalem.
    Dec. 29—Irgun flogs British major and three sergeants.
    Dec. 30—41 Jews, 6 Arabs killed in riot sparked by Stern Gang.
    Dec. 31—Irgun claims to have killed 374 Arabs and British during year.
    —D.N.
    If you, or anyone, can justify any of the above, I would like to hear it.
    Last edited by bigboab; 08-03-2007 at 07:43 AM.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentt
    your an arab/muslim
    so u'r opinion doesn't count
    next
    yes you want some American made comment which say "am with "israel" all the way no matter what"

the irgun was made in order to respond for the arab aggression and it was not a terror organization
    Fath/hamas was made in order to response Jew's/"Israel" aggression and they aren't a terror organization.
    they didn't kill innocent citizens like arab terror organizations
    c'mon, they did and they still do, the only thing change since is their name, from Irgun to army. i dont know how you can say they dont kill innocent, were you in coma in 2006 or what? you do have internet go check some articles about mass killing of disabled children's in south Lebanon bombing 2006(final solution any1 ?)

also, jews don't have a reason to make terror acts against innocents and its forbbiden in judaism and why should jews/israeli kill innocents that don't kill other jews/israeli ? this is in contrast to radical muslims which they believe its the true way
    really you should ask your self(mybe your state), why do they kill innocent mother/father/brother/sister/home simply because his son was the one who blow him self.
    why they must bomp a building full of civilians just because one jehadist is living in it.
    lets take Palestinians government, that was chosen by democratic votes. they kill other Palestinians and the opposition with their family members, kiddnapped an israeli soldier more then a year ago, commits terror acts inside israel etc..
    Palestinians have multiple terror organizations, they give weapons to children teach them to kill and tell them they will be holy, etc...

what else you guys want more then that, keep neighbor busy and live in peace.

some things are undeniable such as the brain washes those kids are having since day 1, they are dressed as suicide bombers when they are few months old their toys are real weapons and only seldom from plastic, they have pictures of suicide bombers, on the walls of their kitchen and other rooms, who each killed tens of israelis that where on buses or at the mall shopping or drinking cafe or eating at a restaurant etc..
    what do you expect from freedom fighters? seat and say we want our freedom and "israel" gives them on silver plate. why dont you say some thing about Ireland, they also have freedom fighters who almost do same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentt
    no, the reason they never let it die is they don't have any other ralic to hold on to
    they want this place to themselfs and they want israeli to be vanished, and the only way islam knows is force and death.
    israel offered them (camp david) more then what they could have got if they dreamed, but they want all
    they don't care to die and i said the reason in my comment above
    they where murdering jews here even 100 years ago
    its the islam way, in every place on this planet, where there is war, 1 or more of the sides are muslims
    whos more brain washed now?
    you see us on every front because we fight our fight unlike you who want america to fight their fight; iraq, iran, syria, lebanon, lybia, every single country which is in USA's watch list has something to do with "Israel".
    in your face

they are tought that israel shouldn't be existed and the kids answer when asked what do they want to be when grown up, its suicide bombers.
    i think their parents should tell them to be doctors or what ever, and not to tell them its good to be suicide bomber and to kill israelis cos they are bad people.
    again more brain washing, not every Palestinian is from hamas party or their supporter and fighting the invator is a legal right of every country men.
    its true that from time to time innocent Palestinians die... but it is done unintentionally, like it can happen and done in every army of every country that seek for stopping the guerrilla attacking their country, while those guerrilla are hiding among other innocent palestenians, even that now its their government
    ...but thats ok as far as a one militant dies in that particular raid.
    same thing goes in a so called "suicide bomber" mind when he/she sacrifice himself/herself to pressure on other side for their freedom. the whole thing is based on ideology, the different thinking.
    *your whole country was built illegally and then even west agreed on that its just as you say they stopped caring about it after 60 years but how can we/they forget, did you people in Poland liked finding your home being occupied by others after WWII? still you guys bitch about it so why shouldn't we.

*you guys are doing same thing to Palestinians which you think Nazi did to you at that time(hunted becomes the hunter).

*nobody talks about shelters terror in Gaza(then before they get kicked by their own god) and west bank.

*jews were pain in the neck since the early age even to moses it self, in every god damn time they were the center of the problem.

*you talk of the islam way, that they want everything with force, why dont you check your way, who got a peace of land by force and with help of major powers?
    who still over comes their every god damn problem by interfering and war?
    Islam means peace but it doesn't mean to keep silent where there is unfairness.
    Last edited by BawA; 08-03-2007 at 10:07 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27

Yes! The explanation is that they were terrorists, first and foremost. Both sides of this conflict are brainwashed from the cradle. That is something that is hard to eradicate. It will never be eradicated by you, or, your link, trying to make excuses for your terrorists killing and maiming innocent people. There is no excuse for killing civilians, full stop.

P.S. My quotes were on all terrorism over a period of years just after the second world war. If I had just singled out the Irgun part of that quote It would not be neutral.

Read the article in full. for those who cant be bothered here is an extract of the terrorism from both sides in 1947;

May 8—Three Jewish shops in Tel Aviv whose owners refused to contribute to Jewish terrorist groups burned down by Jewish terrorists.
    July 29—Three Jews executed by hanging. Jewish terrorists retaliate by hanging two British soldiers.
    Aug. 5—Three British police killed by bomb; plot discovered to poison the water supply of non-Jewish parts of Jerusalem with botulism and other bacteria.
    Aug. 12—Five Jews, four Arabs killed, others injured, in spread of violent incidents over three days.
    Aug. 23—Five Arabs of one family—two men, a woman and two children—killed by Jewish terrorists.
    Sept. 29—13 killed, 53 wounded in Irgun terrorist attack on British police station.
    Nov. 3—Jewish policeman killed, reportedly by Stern Gang after refusing to reveal secret police matters.
    Nov. 30—Violent riots erupt throughout Arab world following adoption of U.N. partition plan. In Palestine, seven Jews killed and eight wounded in the first day. All told, during the first week at least 159 persons were killed in the Middle East, 66 of them in Palestine.
    Dec. 2—Palestinians begin 3-day protest strike; 20 Jews, 15 Arabs killed. Five Arabs and seven Jews were killed the next day during a six-hour battle on the Tel Aviv-Jaffa border.
    Dec. 18—Palmach (“assault companies”) kills 10 Arabs, including 5 children, in nighttime raid on northern Galilee village of Khissas. The following day Haganah troops blew up the home of the village elder of Qazaza in central Palestine, killing several inhabitants. Wrote The Times of London: “While the Jews are suffering mainly through sniping at their road convoys, the Arabs have lost many lives through Jewish assaults on their villages.”
    Dec. 31—Irgun claims to have killed 374 Arabs and British during year.—D.N.
    everything here are actions committed due to terror activities preformed by arabs or for
    it will take all of my time to search for explanations individually and i have better things too do
    yet again, u bring me quotes of more then 60 years ago of mandatorily regime which every action it didn't do, was "terror act", without any background for this.
    additionally, these irgun, hagana etc, where not friends so to speak, with the british mandate at that time, and thats why they wouldn't call them underground or jews protection groups, but they will call them terroristsits like u'll give me a quote that million of nazis where murders by russia,uk and usa.
    it won't be a neutral quote cos it could have come from the nasiz themselfs and you didn't write what is the reason, usa, uk and russia killed them

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    bawa
    stop saying freedom fighter, they go inside israel and kill peopla from all ages 0 to 90+
    u need to know what is a discussion table, and stop educating kids and then sending them to kill, u area beasts.
    and i don't thing its worth commenthing on other clueless things u've said
    just pry the history and see that we occupied territories witch weren't the Palestinians in wars the arabs nations surrounding israel started with smalls israel
    but, with peace agreements and in time, most of the territories where given back
    but look at gaza, so many inside terror acts, arabs kill arabs and little arab kids and elders and babies. how can we make peace with such barbarians?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    bawa
    stop saying freedom fighter, they go inside israel and kill peopla from all ages 0 to 90+
    u need to know what is a discussion table, and stop educating kids and then sending them to kill, u area beasts.
    and i don't thing its worth commenthing on other clueless things u've said
    just pry the history and see that we occupied territories witch weren't the Palestinians in wars the arabs nations surrounding israel started with smalls israel
    but, with peace agreements and in time, most of the territories where given back
    but look at gaza, so many inside terror acts, arabs kill arabs and little arab kids and elders and babies. how can we make peace with such barbarians?
    they go inside "Israel" and you go from one occupied land to another, you also kill from 0 to 90, as i said both are fighting for survival.
    and you must 1st educate your self and stop relying on your leaders.
    those land weren't Palestinian but they were arab lands and lived by arabs not jews, who give you the rights to simply take whats not yours.
    and one thing which almost everybody agrees on is they know which side is more barbaric then other
    and dont act like your not happy with Gaza situation, your loving it as much as olmert dose.
    Last edited by BawA; 08-03-2007 at 11:00 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Dec. 31—Irgun claims to have killed 374 Arabs and British during year.—D.N.
    everything here are actions committed due to terror activities preformed by arabs or for
    it will take all of my time to search for explanations individually and i have better things too do
    yet again, u bring me quotes of more then 60 years ago of mandatorily regime which every action it didn't do, was "terror act", without any background for this.
    additionally, these irgun, hagana etc, where not friends so to speak, with the british mandate at that time, and thats why they wouldn't call them underground or jews protection groups, but they will call them terroristsits like u'll give me a quote that million of nazis where murders by russia,uk and usa.
    it won't be a neutral quote cos it could have come from the nasiz themselfs and you didn't write what is the reason, usa, uk and russia killed them

I don't think I will discuss this subject with you any further. It is pretty obvious you can only see one side of the conflict. As for your last quote about Nazis etc? We are not discussing the Nazis. We were discussing the Arab/Israeli conflict and why do people hate the Israelis, with regard to that conflict.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast