Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What ever happened to RTS V2???

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    @PF... All the packs you showed in snapshots (With actual files listed) I have all if not more than them in my own personal collection.
    Exactly in your own personal collection ,i have plenty of those files also in my personal collection by collecting them over the years from various places but does mean that it's not RTS packs ,well ofc not because i believe that these movies were collected and released in apack

If you want to post the files in the other packs I can check as well.
    I dont even use RTS and I have most of those files... Im guessing alot of those are scene releases correct?

I didnt say other sites werent taking packs from RTS... I said most probably arent. Basically if you guys get those files off the scene.... in 1 way or another... then any other site basically can as well.
    why do u think SCT and FTN bans uploaders who release their packs elsewhere ? because their uploaders worked in preparing these packs and the next thing to see is that the packs are stripped and shown elsewhere without FTN or SCT name on it so if the packs of these trackers aren't scene releases then i am sure RTS packs are the same but RTS don't ban these uploaders because there is apublic announcement about uploading RTS packs elsewhere and how it can be done in their forums

My comment about the WAIW thread.... if the site doesnt have invites.... wouldnt it make more sence to make them into 2 differant topics.
    WAIW = Exists.
    WIAV = What Is Accounts Value (just a thought)
    UK-T isn't a site without invites forever ,they give invites from time to time and soemtimes the staff there creates accs for some members as i hear besides makiing 2 ratings will be meaningless also i thought u don't really care about the ratings

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Your right I dont care about the ratings. Was just a thought.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Me. All me BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    v2 actually looks very nice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123