Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BitMeTV - Nickname Change

G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Why was ibslice disabled?
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    He was naughty...

But i still <3 Him
    eee

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kapowcowpwned View Post
    well they are probably watching these forums so I'm not so sure if these ideas will work now that someone told you to use them lol
    My thought exactly

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    He was naughty...

But i still <3 Him
    Obviously but what did he do?
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    kelly338825's Avatar "Torrent Chick"

Now firstly I wanted to no who would be the safest and coolest staff member that I should pm since we all no BitMeTV do have a cruel Staff becuase the last thing i want is for them to disable me
    I would really be carefull on posting that the staff is cruel for starters, Im sure they wouldnt appreciate that to much. And also making up an excuse that someone told you to use in a forum is not a good idea.If I read this, they can read this thread. Good Luck, but think things through.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by madazu View Post
    Ibslice, Vertigo or c4rypt0 They are kind if u talk with respect. Just make sure u have a good reason for changing the nick.
    What would be a "Good Reason" to be honest I just want change it becuase I dont like my present username and i have a feeling that dont count as a valid reason haha

I dunno... does it really matter what your username is when you're DL'ing/UP'ing torrents? Unless of course you post frequently in the forums and would be widely known as "suchandsuch" by the community.

Personally, I'd be worried that they thought I might have traded the account or something by wanting to change my name. Then again I'm just paranoid about the bittorrent sites I care about.

Goodluck though! Maybe they can work something out for you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    no chance but what is the problem with your nickname?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Doesnt matter now guys this is such an old thread i cant even close it now. I gave my BitMeTV account away ages ago haha

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Doesnt matter now guys this is such an old thread i cant even close it now. I gave my BitMeTV account away ages ago haha

thats precisely why theyll ban you just for asking to change your name

chances are you traded for an account and now you want your own screen name instead of the one that was given to you

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by ttetile View Post
    tell them your nick was related to your girl friend and now she is dead .. so you want to change it ...
    seeing as how bitmetv staff read these forums heavily, using a lie like that will likely get you banned. for teh record, I'd wager money that they won't do it. I've been there for a while, and I've never seen it happen. They also say that they don't want people asking for exceptions to the site rules, for ANY reason.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast