Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Games Should B Like Grand Theft Auto

More games should b like Grand Theft Auto -- the freedom 2 rome around and do what ever u feel like -- I think this is what makes a game great...

2. Games   -   #2
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i think what makes a great game is a great learning curve - GTA has a big city, with lots to explore and learn about, i was still eploring right until the final mission

I agree GTA is a great game, but developers are lazy bastards - inventing a whole world takes too damn long, we shouldn't see alot of games like GTA
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. Games   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Some of them are lazy. They rush out a product with some decent graphics and the game sucks or is too short. Why aren't their many more games like GTA? The payoff is obviously great. It elevates the developers name. Any game Rockstar puts out now people buy even if it's not that good (State Of Emergency ).

DEVELOPERS THINK PLEASE!!

CREATE A WORLD AND IT WILL PROBABLY BE A MOVIE BASED ON YOUR GREAT GAME.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Games   -   #4
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    bah.. gta is boring. i played it for awhile and it isn't that fun..

5. Games   -   #5
    What games do you like?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Games   -   #6
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@26 June 2003 - 11:29
    What games do you like?
    hitman 2, americas army, deus ex..

generally first person shooters..

i enjoyed the game for about a month.. and then the "missions" became horrendously difficult and i became bored. i began just fuckin around with cheats etc. but it wasn't really worth my time anymore...

7. Games   -   #7
    I do the same thing too. I put the game down then will come back for the challenge of conquering it until it's finished. Then the game is like a spent shell after beat it though unless it's REALLY good. The only game I still haven't beat yet because of difficulty is Gradius II for PS2. I might play it tonight.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by kAb+26 June 2003 - 21:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 26 June 2003 - 21:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@26 June 2003 - 11:29
    What games do you like?

i enjoyed the game for about a month.. and then the "missions" became horrendously difficult and i became bored. i began just fuckin around with cheats etc. but it wasn&#39;t really worth my time anymore... [/b][/quote]
    &#39;horrendously difficult&#39;?? what&#33; i found the game to be easy for the most part. the only truly difficult mission was the paramedic mission. and that was just cause it was a boring mission, not hard...

IMO, Vice City is one of the best games ever.

9. Games   -   #9
    if you like games that will let you do whatever you want, just wait for Fable for the xbox.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by kAb+26 June 2003 - 12:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 26 June 2003 - 12:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@26 June 2003 - 11:29
    What games do you like?

i enjoyed the game for about a month.. and then the "missions" became horrendously difficult and i became bored. i began just fuckin around with cheats etc. but it wasn&#39;t really worth my time anymore... [/b][/quote]
    Hitman 2 is really good they even managed to put a somewaht decent story into it but America&#39;s Army is just rediculious Goverment should stay out of the gaming world when they try so hard to stop Violent games. but i cant wait till Hitman 3 comes out next year where gaming engines are headed i would expect the next game to be great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast