Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: is sct down?

fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    or is it just me
    Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/sct/public_up_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 143
    [2013] dbconn: mysql_connect: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    yep

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    yep, servers down

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Here too
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED
    wow, Sct down, must be something serious, ScT is optimized and coded almost to perfection.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    lets hope it will not take forever

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by T3RR0R View Post
    wow, Sct down, must be something serious, ScT is optimized and coded almost to perfection.
    True , true. Never found such stability and speed as i did on ScT. Such simple and efective interface , it's just superb to browse there

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    True , true. Never found such stability and speed as i did on ScT. Such simple and efective interface , it's just superb to browse there

Yeah, running 7-800 euros worth of Hardware helps you do that. Another overkill if you ask me, but dont mess with success i guess.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9

Yeah, running 7-800 euros worth of Hardware helps you do that. Another overkill if you ask me, but dont mess with success i guess.
    I guess you could name that the price of perfection And the coder must be extremely skilled. Whenever i browse ScT i always think of the "talented" coder at FTN that discovered the glitch in the code that was slowing the server after a year and a half

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED

I guess you could name that the price of perfection And the coder must be extremely skilled. Whenever i browse ScT i always think of the "talented" coder at FTN that discovered the glitch in the code that was slowing the server after a year and a half
    Quite, but i didnt even mind browsing FTN at slow speeds, because i value the security of having a server located in Malaysia. Im going off Topic so, SCT Hope You Are Back Online Soon!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast