Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do NOT deal with these people

Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I invited Emad1129 to Oink, and he was disabled because he had a previous account there and had been banned. Thanks a lot, Emad. You just about got MY account banned. How stupid are you?

I invited seanearley1705 to Bitmetv, turns out he got banned for multiple accounts and my invites were stripped as a result. Oh, did I mention I also got a 7-day warning and my account almost got banned there too? Thanks a lot, sean. Moron.

I love how some members of this community can be so selfish, I have never screwed anybody over here but it seems like every time I deal with someone, I get screwed. Be careful who you deal with, I guess that's all I have to say.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    They are not only selfish... They are also naive!...
    They believe that they won't be banned again if they use the same IP...
    Some of them don't know even what IP is...

Others register with the same email again and others use a proxy when it is strictly prohibited on every tracker!

I invited someone recently and when I asked him why he used a proxy and banned himself he told me "What should I have done? My country was banned!"
    Someone else forwarded my free invite to trade it believing he wouldn't be catched...

Anyway, had you traded that invited or had you given it for free trying to help someone?
    It hurts you even more when you try to help someone out and he screws you up and thats why most people here are reluctant to help even though they can...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    its mor annyoing when they dont use their accounts... ive given out 3 oink invites and all have been deleted for inativity. ...well not as annoying actually beacsue i dont lose my invite privilages.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i am sorry for you man

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Someone else forwarded my free invite to trade it believing he wouldn't be catched...
    You were lucky . There are users that forward free/traded invites to ebay .

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by fatma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    You were lucky . There are users that forward free/traded invites to ebay .
    Or just blatantly sell them on other forums.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Emad.il?

Sorry to hear mate. That proves yet again, that you can't trust nearly noone.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    STOP Trading!!!
    And your problems are solved. Simple.
    Proud Member of:

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I recently tried giving 2 invites away.. one was a success and the other nearlly got me banned because he was a disabled user and he tried using same email again even after telling me that he hadnt used it before. I wont do it again for a long time now until I can really trust the person who needs the invite.
    Rent this space

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I agree with you DV8type, but then again, how would one ever get to let's say FB or Iplay (or FSC if he desperately wants to?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast