Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: bitmetv planning to ban more countries ?

ttetile's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Brazil continues to be one of the worst offenders in cheating ratios and setting up multiple accounts. Just 72 hours ago I spent about 2-3 hours tracking down over 100 accounts the we believe were all owned by a small group of 3-4 people. The amount of work being forced on staff by a few bad apples in Brazil far outweighs the contributions made by honest brazilian members, and staff are once again discussing adding one or two more countries to the blocklists. :-( Brazil, India, Turkey, Egypt and Portugal being the absolute worst offenders. Those countries currently make up about 90-95% of our problem members. Poland and Hungary are trying to gain access to that top-5, though, it would seem

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by ttetile View Post
    Brazil continues to be one of the worst offenders in cheating ratios and setting up multiple accounts. Just 72 hours ago I spent about 2-3 hours tracking down over 100 accounts the we believe were all owned by a small group of 3-4 people. The amount of work being forced on staff by a few bad apples in Brazil far outweighs the contributions made by honest brazilian members, and staff are once again discussing adding one or two more countries to the blocklists. :-( Brazil, India, Turkey, Egypt and Portugal being the absolute worst offenders. Those countries currently make up about 90-95% of our problem members. Poland and Hungary are trying to gain access to that top-5, though, it would seem

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    bitmetv's site, bitmetv's decision

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    TDC SysOp
    ban every one and have a allow list where only members that are trusted are added

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    if we ban those countries we will have a new top 5 worst countries and soon USA will get banned

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    haha, bye bye fstrulz /wave

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    bad news
    Last edited by r77; 08-03-2007 at 08:07 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Wow Turkey is on the list, man I feel ashamed & pissed off. I am in the US but man, COK AYIP.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Who cares? bitmetv isn't the greatest site in the world anyways.. i mean its good and all but nothing spectacular where you should be upset if you can't use it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by xbawksz View Post
    Who cares? bitmetv isn't the greatest site in the world anyways.. i mean its good and all but nothing spectacular where you should be upset if you can't use it.
    now that is what i call a stupid comment

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast