Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anti-file Sharing Law Starts Today

I only use kazaa to d/l individual rare songs so doesnt effect me really, just as long as they stay the fuck away from irc i dont have any gripes.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    you can u sygate firewall it can do the same thing as peerguardian does jus put in the ranges
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    FUCK THE RIAA!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by Reggies19@29 June 2003 - 08:47
    i download movies all the damn time...just move your files to a different folder

FUCK FUCK FUCK THE RIAA
    leeching bitch fuck you

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    duarte
    is this for real
    or are we just begining to be paranoid...............
    in my opinion they will not prosecute 1 person only in a middle of 4 million or so,what they should really do is to get us all at the same time ,and then justice is correct.....

this law is really a threat to our privacy than any otherthing ,that's not new,and we better get used to it.......
    anyway justice is the perfect excuse of democracy......
    people chill out ,lawyers or copyright CO,they also whant to make it in the end of the day ,so we are all in the same soup,the best thing is to enjoy the most until you get caught ,and then deal with it ,but for shore this must be an europian attitude ,and maybe it's not the most suitted for your kind of FREEDOM............

personnally the internet is really a bunch of "anonimatos",

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    I.Share.2
    Yes the RIAA is for real and they will in my opinion succesfully prosecute some P2P users (probably very few) in order to appease their pampered prima donna "artists" who believe that some poor schmo making close to minimum wage is stealing from him by sharing a few mp3 files. The real truth of the matter is that the reason music cd sales have dropped off in the past few years is because the industry is putting out less and less of what the buying publc wants to hear and what they do manage to sell is overpriced. The industry has lost touch with their customer base and is trying to lay blame instead of reacting to the situation and get on top of the market again. This is, after all, the 21st century and these dog and pony guys running the show can't possibly be able to look themselves in the mirror and really believe prosecuting anyone is going to help their sales and cashflow situations. Guy's.... if your listening.... you are definately blowing a big opportunity here. You have an excellent means to increase your customer base and at the same time increase your profit margins if you would only distribute what you sell electronically at a reasonable price. MP3's and AVI's will never equal the quality of Audio CD and DVD so you really could be selling both versions of everything and making some serious cash. Distributing the lesser quality versions of audio and video entertainment electronically costs almost nothing and if you make the price and availability reasonable you will definately see the traffic beating a path to your website. I would love to be able to download a movie at the maximum rate my broadband connection will allow for the same price I could rent it from Blockbuster. ...... think about it.... it's higher prices eating into your revenues. Expanding your customer base is a very good way to remedy that situation.

That's just my opinion

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    p2p_4_ever
    All i have to say is that p2p is never gonna stop!! Never !!! its impossible!!! they cant inforce laws grealy enough to shut down/stop all p2p'ing!!! Well basicaly there was Napter and it kinda started it all and gave the push to p2p'ing needed well they shut it down because they were established in USA so they got sued so they went under but then kazaa blasted off, Morpheus, Bearazaa, Shearzaa, kazaa lite, kazaa gold, kazaa diet, iMesh, Wippit, CompuTwin P2P, Grokster ,BearShare, Blubster, Phex..... etc. i mean they r trying to compete each other trying to come up with the best p2p software, cmon now u knock one down 10 moer r gonna pop up!!! As long as there is internet and computers p2p is gonna be there, u dont even realize that some people depend on p2p for its gonna gonna end, becuase there r too many people using it!! KMD(kazaa media desktop) has beaten ICQ's record of around 250 million downloads and still counting! ass much as they are gonna try they cant !!! well if kazaa goes down! THATS GOOD !! because then a new generation of P2P pops up BETTER FATERS MORE RIALIBLE , its not gonna end, all i am trying to say is that CALM DOWN !!!!!!! OMG TAKE A CHILL PILL!!!! nothings gonna happen to many depend people on p2p for their entertainment and the best of all it's FREE who would turn that away!! And the RIAA is fighting a loosing battle they r gonna catch a few people to scare u guy's but thats all they can do is scare u !!!! and also DONT STOP SHARING!!! cause if we stop sharing becuase we r afraid that we might get caught then we simply bring down p2p'ing by not sharing p2p is all about sharing so GET those patches GET those firewalls GET kazaa lite because it has an option were nobody can see wut files u got stored on your computer!!! but u can still share!!!!! DONT GIVE UP REINSTALL KAZAA IF U DELETED IT!!! IF WE KEEP GOING WE R GONNA MAKE IT!!! TO HELP
    FIGHT BACK GO TO http://www.boycott-riaa.com/ !!!

thanx[/SIZE][/SIZE]

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    You know? This is REALLY so ignorant of those who try and use P2P as an excuse, I mean...What's the difference between say , renting from block buster? End result is the same, not to mention, believe it or not, BLOCKBUSTER makes copies of originals and original looking labels,(This is TRUE, a few BLockbusters I rented from have made copies of originals)and rents them. So for example, if they purchase just ONE video and rent it out to say 300 people, that's 300 people who had access to the video, and can make a rip, copy or whatever from that one, times that by 300 , etc. etc. and what have you got? Filesharing in another form, You don't see any law suits coming outta that now do you? So what's the difference, they should just GET A LIFE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123