Thread: ? About BitMe Forums

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hi, I have a question about the Invitations to Other Torrent sites on the forums at BitMe. In one of the rules it states "Do not post threads asking or offering invites for more than one tracker." Does that mean I can only request one invite for one site and that's it? Say if my request is granted and I show them that, could I request another one? You can see in my sig which invites I'm looking for. Say, I ask for F*N. If that request is granted and I acknowledge the invite and edit my request post, could I request another invite for S*T? Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    It means that if for example you need an ftn and sct invite you cannot create your own thread asking for these 2 invites.

You should add 1 post in the request thread for ftn and 1post in the request thread for sct.

You can ask for more than 1invite simultaneously but remember: 1thread/tracker for all members' requests.

I hope that was clear enough

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Hi znik, thanks for clearing that up for me. Now I just have to wait 2 more weeks to become a power user there.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Good luck! I was invited to the ftn that way, by someone who believed in me in that forum, since I had (and still have) a perfect ratio there.

Good luck to you too bro.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Requested invites there for FTN, ScT, SweDVDR, Exigo, UK-T, FSC and TT. Those are the main trackers I will be using once I receive invites there.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    good luck!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain123 View Post
    Requested invites there for FTN, ScT, SweDVDR, Exigo, UK-T, FSC and TT. Those are the main trackers I will be using once I receive invites there.
    you may be waiting a very, very long time for those, but good luck.