Thread: Want2be ScT! Looking for free invite ...

amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Heart

Hi All,

Seems like a lot of good sharing has been around, and wanted to try my luck with ScT. I am looking for a free invite. I want to make it clear that it will be held with responsibility, no cheating, or trading. Anyone out there willing to give me a chance? May the one to share be blessed, and LiV.LoNG.

Awaiting...
    Amirji
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    ^ScT users pay 20+ bucks in order to receive an invite, thus it's highly unlikely, that someone is going to give it to you free. Would someone just give you 20 bucks? Maybe! - if it was an extremely good person, who couldn't find a better use for it. Better find a good e-friend or find something, that would make people to give you an invite. I wish I could help you, belive me, I would.

Good luck nevertheless, you never know, what might happen.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    ^ScT users pay 20+ bucks in order to receive an invite, thus it's highly unlikely, that someone is going to give it to you free. Would someone just give you 20 bucks? Maybe! - if it was an extremely good person, who couldn't find a better use for it. Better find a good e-friend or find something, that would make people to give you an invite. I wish I could help you, belive me, I would.

Good luck nevertheless, you never know, what might happen.
    Pardon me : 1 Invite

20 Euros = 27.33600 U.S. dollars

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    There are still a lot of users who haven't used their 2sct free invites.

But then again, I am not so sure that they would be willing to send it to a trader who could even forward the free invite code via ebay for $27,33600

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    That's alot for invite.

But then again, I am not so sure that they would be willing to send it to a trader who could even forward the free invite code via ebay for $27,33600
    Not following you...?
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Sry BestTrade, confused dollars with Euros.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well thats not really true. You can chose to get an invite when you donate money. You don't buy an invite at sct. But there are plenty of users that still have invites to give out