Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlies Angel 2

nope instead of bill murray they get his complete double berny mac.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12

how cam people even bother downloading and watching CAM's.

they are soooooooo shit quality.
    Well their better than nothing

Their can't be DVD rips for evrything

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    thats not the point! first off the cams are ok its the size of the movie that sucks! they should burn the movie at 540x320 instead of the shitty 320x120 or what ever the size is thats what bugs me! why are they burning it that small and I don't want to hear the "I only have 56k" crap either! theres no excuse! why should the people with high speed suffer? people BURN THE CAM MOVIES AT 540X320 PLEASE! thank you!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by be_man31@28 June 2003 - 22:51
    thats not the point! first off the cams are ok its the size of the movie that sucks! they should burn the movie at 540x320 instead of the shitty 320x120 or what ever the size is thats what bugs me! why are they burning it that small and I don't want to hear the "I only have 56k" crap either! theres no excuse! why should the people with high speed suffer? people BURN THE CAM MOVIES AT 540X320 PLEASE! thank you!
    Burn a cam? What do you suggest, petrol, gas, or just good old fashioned parafin?

On a serious note TMD are notorious for doing poor quality rencodes. I'd avoid them where possible. A new one to the scene is DaDuck, and they seem to do some good rencodes (SVCD/VCD to DivX) so keep your eye out for em.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12