Thread: Where Starting To Run Out Of Ideas For Threads

BANNED
    My brains not working today looking for a new thread for musciworld but all the ideas are run out ooh no!!

ok What Instrument does everyone play?

and whatsw the hardest piece u have learned and are very proud of??

2. Music   -   #2
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    I play a fiddlers fart.

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    i used to play the trumpit only had it for about 3 weeks got mad at it and threw it at the wall the the mouth piece got stuck in .so i got a pare of plyers and tried to take it out..but i tore some of the welded parts off and bent it...then i found out they got a tool too take them things out had to pay $400 for wreaking it

4. Music   -   #4
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Me plays drums and I am learning the guitar - I would love to be able to play the saxophone tho....
    i had to learn the theme tune to "neighbours" for my Standard Grade keyboard exam...that was difficult in it's own way....

5. Music   -   #5
    Proffesional Dumbass
    im just starting to learn guitar

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    I play drums, electric bass and guitars. I also ( try to ) sing and play some less difficult keyboard parts..
    I like to compose music and currently it is rare that I can study or try to learn new songs since I have very few time... ...but I would really like it
    I will name some compositions that I have really loved to learn in the past:
    Steve Vai - For the love of God, Blue Powder, Juice & some D.L.Roth's stuffs (el.guitar)
    Steve Morse - Cruise Missile, Stressfest & some Dregs/Deep Purple stuffs (el.guitar)
    Jason Becker - Rain & End of the beginning (el.guitar)
    Eric Johnson - Camel's night out, Cliffs of Dover, Manhattan & S.R.V. (el.guitar)
    Michael Hedges - The 2nd Law & Ignition (ac.guitar)
    Level 42/Mark King - Lessons in love (el.bass)
    Toni Levin - almost all he played on bass & stick...he's got the touch !
    Big Country - many Mark Brzeziki's drums parts...one of my favourite drummers..
    Toto - many Porcaro's drums parts
    Police - ALL Copeland's drums parts...awesome !
    Chic - pure groove...I learned all bass, drums & guitars parts from "Believer"
    Eddie Van Halen - Eruption, I'll wait, Beat it, Summer Nights, Dreams, Why Can't This Be Love?
    Yes - Trevor Rabin's amazing guitar parts in 90125 & Big Generator
    Peter Gabriel, Joe Jackson, Sting, Beatles, Mike Oldfield: assorted parts...great composers !
    Howe, Bettencourt, Satriani, Petrucci, Blackmore, Gilmour, Alomar assorted guitar parts
    Songs that I love to sing: Peter Gabriel, Police, Beatles ( most of their repertory)
    probably other stuffs I don't remember...

I'd like to learn some Korn, L.Park, Foo Fighters, Staind stuffs...hope to find the time...

God, I LOVE playing & listening to music !!!

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    2 right about running out of Idea's for threads in musicworld...

Well i write lyrics, i sing a bit, i was a deejay (deejay biz), I played drums for a bit, played clairenette (or however you spell it), Played a tiny bit of acoustic guitar...nothing has got me anywhere that far...So at the end of the year when i have money i will get myself an electric bass...

(and weemouse...i feel sorry for you having to play the theme song from neighbours...Having to listen to that theme song 6:30pm every weeknight (cause a couple of the girls like the show)...Its murder to the ears...

8. Music   -   #8
    BANNED
    (and weemouse...i feel sorry for you having to play the theme song from neighbours...Having to listen to that theme song 6:30pm every weeknight (cause a couple of the girls like the show)...Its murder to the ears...

9. Music   -   #9
    Poster
    electric bass, a pretty crap one as i'm left handed, and couldnt afford upwards of£1000 for a decent one, especially after living on beans on toast for 9 years to pay of my trace elliot amplifier.gripe gripe gripe. studied comercial music and jazz
    for two years, what did i learn? yep how to grow a bloody goatie beard.
    hardest piece learnt bach,prelude ,v satisfying.
    max 80x80
    100kb