Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How comes scc is so good?

AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pandapop View Post
    They have had open signups for months and months, it's pretty obvious that the site is geared up towards creating a large user base to make the sysops money. They do not care about the security of the people that use their site.. i've seen the url posted in places all over the net and there is absolutely no chance i want my ip or anything to do with me on that site. You must be pretty stupid to think that there isn't a ton of people on that site recording information about whats going on.

Do you really think you're safer at the other sites? Do you think police doesnt know what's behind wheelmods, pills or scarface?

Actually the big problem with s********** is total lack of X360 games and low number of PSP games.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    Do you really think you're safer at the other sites? Do you think police doesnt know what's behind wheelmods, pills or scarface?

Actually the big problem with s********** is total lack of X360 games and low number of PSP games.
    Yes i think i'm safer, not safe.. but definately safer. Doesn't matter if they know whats behind a site, its the ease in which they are able to enter and harvest data.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pandapop View Post
    Yes i think i'm safer, not safe.. but definately safer. Doesn't matter if they know whats behind a site, its the ease in which they are able to enter and harvest data.
    Well, maybe you're right. You have less chances to receive some random note from MPAA (or whatever it is called in UK) when you stick to hard-to-get-into trackers, cause MPAA doesn't care about how big time or small time user you are, they just want to scare the hell out of people.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Hi mate! BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    They have enough users and good uploaders.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    SCC have fantastic speeds and pre times are impressive but it lacks in certain areas as AugustoP mentioned.

Xbox/360 games 0

PS3 games 0

PSP games 20 (mainly 2 seeders on all torrents)

DVDr 86 (Over half with only 1-2 seeders)

As they want more members to LEECH then clearly they need to improve in the areas above ?

Xvid selection is pucka but for members like me that do not download Xvids are

Never the less SCC is still a great tracker that will only get better as time goes on.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I like SCC .. has a lot of stuff .. yea the lack of games is bad .. but if you have blackcats you can make up for that lack and both these sites have open signups right now

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    what is the url of the tracker ?

edit : found it

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    SCC keeps surprising me as well. It has the fastest pre-times & speeds are decent as well... a top-notch tracker in my mind, already.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantClassic View Post
    Anyone care to post a link plz?
    s c e n e a c c e s s
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Mano_Man's Avatar Fear Comes Now BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think SCC is one of the best trackers ever

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast