Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bs Player It's Great

I just wanted 2 say after downloading Momento... i began 2 watch it in Divx but the sound would play before the person woould speak.... and i treid in vain with every other program but i forgot about the BS player that comes with your Kodec pack.. treid and i have not looked back since i now use BS instead of DivX....

God bless BS

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    yeah BS player (Bullshitplayer) us a very got player I agree except I cant find a player that will play bin

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Retired
    Originally posted by adthomp@27 June 2003 - 15:52
    yeah BS player (Bullshitplayer) us a very got player I agree except I cant find a player that will play bin
    I thought the new version of BSplayer supports .bin files

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    whats the new version?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I have no idea about the new 1 -- I just got with my kazaa codec pack 203

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    the bs player does play bins it also flips xvid lol,it is a very versatile player...One thing i like about it is if you download another player the bs player seems to grab the good codecs and filters from the other players..this makes it very versatile..you can goto properties and see what codecs and filters are being used..unintall the player with those codecs and try again...you will see different codecs an filters in use..The results will surprize you..

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    guys BSplayer is a copy from powerdvd. bsplayer is good but I don't like it cuz you cant control the screen size when a movies playing, and a couple of other problems I can't remember, but powerdvd works a little better and it does what bsplayer does which it borrows other codecs and stuff to play all sorts of movies. I find powerdvd to be the best so far. I have tried them all and I have found them not to equal powerdvd. but thats just my opinion.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    i use the B.S. player only if its the last case scenario, windows media payer werks the best, when its working.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    jetAudio supports all those including Real and Quicktime
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Originally posted by be_man31@28 June 2003 - 17:38
    guys BSplayer is a copy from powerdvd. bsplayer is good but I don't like it cuz you cant control the screen size when a movies playing, and a couple of other problems I can't remember, but powerdvd works a little better and it does what bsplayer does which it borrows other codecs and stuff to play all sorts of movies. I find powerdvd to be the best so far. I have tried them all and I have found them not to equal powerdvd. but thats just my opinion.
    Agreed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast