Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Business trackers

Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I want to know what sites r good on content related to business.I presently have thevault.bz.I would like to know what other sites offer such cntents.

regards -indian.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    demonoid.com

I find alot of business books i'm looking for on that tracker.

Bitme.org has a few but they are garbage "How to become rich" books.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I found none, and heard vault is more about "make money quick" bullshit than serious economical and financial literature. You can grab latest issue of Economist or HBR here and there, but I'm yet to see a tracker with McKinsey Quarterly, or books on BP re-engineering.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    You should find something @ Elbitz as well, but the content shouldn't be taken fully seriously.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    I found none, and heard vault is more about "make money quick" bullshit than serious economical and financial literature. You can grab latest issue of Economist or HBR here and there, but I'm yet to see a tracker with McKinsey Quarterly, or books on BP re-engineering.
    we have all of the hbr and economist issues and a few of mckinsey's stuff (i cant find any we dont have tbh).. what we dont have we buy

for someone that wants 'serious economical and financial literature' u seem quite naive in believing what u hear rather than seeing for urself and then judging.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    The only serious literature is on demonoid.org. Look for books by Bodie. There are so many books that you really need to know what is serious and what isn't. Much easier if you know what your looking for.

If you want to know whats serious just check university course syllabus, they have recommended reading and the suggested course textbook.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ... right lol

glad demonoid fullfills ur needs....

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    @Jaits r u a staff?

for all other guys thnx.I am looking for forums where such a like mineded ppl meet up.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    @Indian
    does the vault has an invite system ?

For Serving Community

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    @indian: yes its my site

@sam: its only invite only and theres only a couple of ppl that have invites atm

and no, i do not give out invites so dont ask.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast