Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just trying to get a leg up

Thanks for all the replies guys, I appreciate the help. I will keep persisting. Thanks!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    kallieb, it's nice that you share & give, but you should think twice. More than often, those people, who desperately ask for your invite, will get you banned. There's too many of them.
    That's true, I lost my OiNK invites just for being a nice guy. (There's no way of getting them back is there?)

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I don't think so... but in the other and, i've got some of my invites for free by asking and i'm a good user, never cheated and build a good ratio in my trackers... if it wasn't the "nice guy" i would never had then...so...don't stop helping the newbies but with some caution...

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I never traded accounts and i have almost everything what i need... You just really need to be patient... Making friends is good way how to receive some invites Even if you will be active member of some communities you can receive not just invites but VIP, Uploader or Moderator rank... So just don't worry, you will have what you want without trading, believe me

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Agreed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123