Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horror Books

How Do every 1

iam after sum Horror books 2 download --- i was jsu twondering if u can download any or can any 1 point me in the right direction of any...

much apreacted

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Look in verifieds book-section under :Anne Rice(many titles) &H.P.Lovecraft
    There are also many books that fall under the Dungeons&Dragons category.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    http://www.greylib.align.ru/libthril.htm check this site...
    it`s in rusian but i think you will find some horror books.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    getcha some bentley little

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED
    anything by Stephen King is great horror

6. Lounge   -   #6
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    That has nothing to do with this name now does it?

Man I better start reading on my horror books. I think I should try reading Stephen King for once.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Steven King is the daddy of horror;

for something a little different, try the books he wrote as "Richard Bachman" ("Rage", "The long walk", "Roadwork", "The running man"(yes, like the film) and...another i can't think of)

They are kinda wierd stories and your mind really messes up. You start to take the stories and the events that happen in them for granted, and when you pause reading them, you find yourself 'disgusted' that they started to seem normal.

The long walk

The Long Walk consists of a group of 100 applicants, chosen each year at random from all of the submissions, to participate in a 'Long Walk'. The prize? Everything and anything you want for the rest of your life. The defeat? 'Buying your ticket' out of the walk means ending your life....as you are shot by accompanying soldiers, always mindful of your pace, as you cannot fall under four miles per hour, and always watchful for 'runners' who try to escape the walk as they wear out. The walkers are not allowed to stop, for anything, or they are issued warnings. After three strikes, you are out, permanently. King delves into the minds of several of the walkers, the largest treatise being given to Ray Garrity, the book's central character. Friendships are formed, enemies are made, and battle lines are drawn as each of the boys on the walk eyes the prize waiting at an undetermined distance ahead of them. The only way to win the prize, is to outwalk, and therefore outlive, everyone else. -- Bradford Morse, Amazon
    <insert signature here>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    heres a few...
    Charles Wilson
    F. Paul Wilson
    Robert R. McCammon (some of his first books are amoung-best horror ive read)
    Dean R. Koontz (all of his books first to last are killer)
    if you like any of these i got plenty more.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    I agree on the Dean Koontz books. Once started on one of his......the rest of the world doesn&#39;t exist. Can&#39;t put them down....

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I have heard a lot about Dean R. Koontz.. i would luv 2 read sum of his work,, but there is nun on Kazaa...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast