(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by fugley@28 June 2003 - 18:06
    I find this topic upsetting - please delete&#33;

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by fugley@28 June 2003 - 17:06
    I find this topic upsetting - please delete&#33;

but hairy butts and astro turf are allowed?
    tut, mods, moderate &#39;im.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by stupidguy@28 June 2003 - 17:59
    Not you just them in particular.
    Who are them in particular.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by lilmiss@28 June 2003 - 18:03
    [ i think the mods do a great job, and they all derserve a round of applause&#33;
    I think they deserve a round of drinks particularly when fudgey forgets to take her tablets.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by JPaul+28 June 2003 - 17:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 28 June 2003 - 17:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lilmiss@28 June 2003 - 18:03
    [ i think the mods do a great job, and they all derserve a round of applause&#33;
    I think they deserve a round of drinks particularly when fudgey forgets to take her tablets. [/b][/quote]
    Is it your round?

Excellent....Glen Moray for me please

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I agree, mods do the job effectively - But I believe that the effectiveness of mods can only go to an extent alone; to be truly effective, they need the support & help of the mods. Which a lot of people do, including myself.

Doing these things openly, I agree are a bit more bang instead of an actual shot. But most of those AFAIK who do help the mods do so in PMs, notifying them of things which mods may have passed over.

I&#39;d say that for every member you hear spouting like they&#39;re a mod, there&#39;s another two regulars PMing mods to notify them of things out-of-hand. Though I can&#39;t be sure of that - The mods would most like correct me here

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul+28 June 2003 - 17:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 28 June 2003 - 17:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@28 June 2003 - 17:59
    Not you just them in particular.
    Who are them in particular. [/b][/quote]
    Just people who don&#39;t tell mods and just post there moaning when they know the only people who can do anything about it are mods or admins ect.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Ex-member
    If anyone feels some Mod work is required on a topic, feel free to PM any online Mod. They&#39;ll be happy to run the rule over it.

It certainly makes our life a lot easier.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Illuminati@28 June 2003 - 19:44
    I agree, mods do the job effectively - But I believe that the effectiveness of mods can only go to an extent alone; to be truly effective, they need the support & help of the mods. Which a lot of people do, including myself.

Doing these things openly, I agree are a bit more bang instead of an actual shot. But most of those AFAIK who do help the mods do so in PMs, notifying them of things which mods may have passed over.

I&#39;d say that for every member you hear spouting like they&#39;re a mod, there&#39;s another two regulars PMing mods to notify them of things out-of-hand. Though I can&#39;t be sure of that - The mods would most like correct me here
    I&#39;m going all the way with Illuminati here.
    PM us if you see something wrong - saves us board browsing time.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Is there a report this post option with this software. I have seen that in other forums.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast