Thread: Looking for blackcats-games.net invite...

Hey guys... I've been trying to join black-cats for a very long time, but the registration has always been closed

I'm sorry but I don't have anything to trade... but I always seed every torrent to at least a 1:1 ratio, and I go above and beyond that if the torrent needs it.

Can anyone help me out?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I have got 6 invites, but when I click on the invites button, it says "Invites are offline". :S
    Click here if you want to join TTC

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    I have got 6 invites, but when I click on the invites button, it says "Invites are offline". :S
    Yup I have the same problem right now too. Wait till later and I'm sure you could get one for free.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I think you have to try just sign up... They had open sign ups now quite often...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by metal maniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    Yup I have the same problem right now too. Wait till later and I'm sure you could get one for free.
    Oh... well I guess I picked a bad time to ask. Are they still not working?

Quote Originally Posted by TCD004 View Post
    I think you have to try just sign up... They had open sign ups now quite often...
    Really? How often?... I guess I've been unlucky

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I registered a couple of days back...Do check time and often and you might get lucky like I did...
    Good luck

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    flaVius's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Use TrackerChecker or Check4Change to see when signups are open.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    unless they changed things they open only breifly when accounts are pruned. when i first got my account there it took about a week before i finally beat everyone else in. its difficult sometimes although not as bad as tb still slightly difficult. just continue trying and you will get it. patience is a virtue my friend

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by enviouz View Post
    unless they changed things they open only breifly when accounts are pruned. when i first got my account there it took about a week before i finally beat everyone else in. its difficult sometimes although not as bad as tb still slightly difficult. just continue trying and you will get it. patience is a virtue my friend
    It only took you a week? I've been trying for months.

Quote Originally Posted by flaVius View Post
    Use TrackerChecker or Check4Change to see when signups are open.
    Never heard of those... I'll check it out.

[Edit: Ironically, I just went to black-cats after posting this, and the registrations were finally open! Yes! Thanks to anyone who wanted to invite me, but couldn't because their invites were offline.]
    Last edited by suicideengi; 08-08-2007 at 11:43 PM.