Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warning - Client stats USELESS

deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    None of this has ever meant anything to me i'll give out invites to people i don't know but it's not going to be anything good.Getting to know people is the only way to really know.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    I've found how to change the running time, it's just a matter of time until I find all the settings
    I've just tried it myself, once you find one of the strings you find them all since they're all located on the same memory block
    So it wouldn't be hard for anyone who wants to fake his stats to edit all of them

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ***_Retired_*** BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Ratio screenshots or stats don't mean anything to me. I will usually ask for a shot of what they are seeding and I do a check on the user before handing out invites. You can tell who you are inviting if you check a lot of the previous posts made by the user.

Now some n00bs seem to be good people but some don't. Someone that has no posts and goes to the invites section and tries to trade a few trackers for FTN is a trader in my book. Why should your first post be a trade and why aim for FTN? I mean you had a whole month and you did not try to contribute to this community and then as soon as you get to the invites section you just want to trade. Well that's how I see it anyways.

All I can say. Don't just go by ratio shots. Check people's history. I even have given some accounts away and then someone tried to guess my password on a few trackers thinking it would be the same as the account I gave away. lol I got a msg saying that someone had tried to login multiple times to my account unsuccesful.
    some people thing that you wont change the password????????

Im looking for free FTN.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercors View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    I've found how to change the running time, it's just a matter of time until I find all the settings
    I've just tried it myself, once you find one of the strings you find them all since they're all located on the same memory block
    So it wouldn't be hard for anyone who wants to fake his stats to edit all of them
    I didn't edit the memory, I edited the settings.dat file which houses all of the stats.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123