Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Account/invite Giveaway!!!!

BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    may i have SCN.....

Edit: SCN is gone
    Last edited by PirateEagle; 08-08-2007 at 03:25 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    anybody
    Last edited by enviouz; 09-30-2007 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PoOki View Post

This is the new "Nice giveaway" message?
    For someone that doesn't believe in account trading, giving it away is doing exactly that, free or not.

Ask ScN or Oink if they want their accounts just given away to some random guy posting on an internet forum, it's a straight ban & disabling of the account.

I'm just lost for words.
    I was joking mate

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by enviouz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

For someone that doesn't believe in account trading, giving it away is doing exactly that, free or not.

Ask ScN or Oink if they want their accounts just given away to some random guy posting on an internet forum, it's a straight ban & disabling of the account.

I'm just lost for words.
    i wasnt aware of that. thank you for bringing that to my attention i guess i just had a slightly different opinion on things. i appreciate your input though. im not gonna bother contacting oink staff as it will be a waste of time. contacted scn staff and got the winner of that one a new account.

NOTICE TO ALL READERS. my appoligies on the oink issue i hadnt realized that it wasnt allowed and would be disabled. im very sorry for this
    No account is allowed to be transferred to a.n.other, it is trading by any name, please - you do as you want, by all means carry on, what you do with your accounts is of no concern to me as a person, it is entirely your business, but you can never say from now on you are against account trading - that would be just double standards, and is actually worse than invite trading.

Hence my reaction to you giving out accounts.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Wow! I had no idea giving away an unused account was considered trading. I thought that if you asked for nothing in return it was a giveaway not a trade.

Thank you for that information, I'll remember this in the future.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    NOTICE TO ALL READERS. my appoligies on the oink issue i hadnt realized that it wasnt allowed and would be disabled. im very sorry for this
    Last edited by enviouz; 09-30-2007 at 08:13 PM.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    It is a giveaway to you, of course, to the tracker it is traded, whether you got something in return or not they don't give a shit about, hence so many complain when it is disabled and they go to the irc help channel & explain themselves and then get booted & banned, & don't understand why, and they actually say I got it off my friend or I am sharing it with my friend, just how is a tracker to actually know if something was given or not, it is just a seriously major no-no. The MODs just laugh when they see it, & shout "I've hooked another one" and just ban, disable & boot.

Anyway, we all learn something new every day, and today I lost my BitmeTV invites for inviting a cheater/previously banned person, so I learned to do my background homework on requests to a higher level, and you learned a bit more about the term "trading" from a trackers point of view.

I'll see if I can offer an invite or 2 to some good places to make up for what was lost in this thread.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Thanks for the invite

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    can i have an x264 invite?

here's the screenshot:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast