Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LooKiNg SwEDVDr

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    pm me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    dezerter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    pm me

pm send
    Last edited by dezerter; 08-08-2007 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Crystyan16's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by dezerter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    It's not you that suffers, it the rest of the membership.
    If you really don't know what DefianceX is talking about, you'd better go and read the Private Message he sent you before you get into trouble.

But this not I to create problems only certain persons forum because they did not like it that Beco gave me this the invitation on ScT and I have these problems by them that is why and they ON CHATTER on me in the addition
    It's not that they (we) don't like for getting a free sct. We dont like you because you've opened a lot of threads only asking for level8+. You are a collector and i think there are many more people here who would desearve this more than you and who want it for it's content, not for its rarity like you do.
    And I am convinced that if you continue to open threads like these (with pls plspls and) no one will like you here (if anyone does now).
    And pls try to learn some english because we all have to guess what you are saying ,. Me, personally, don't understand half of the things you ay.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    dezerter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystyan16 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dezerter View Post

But this not I to create problems only certain persons forum because they did not like it that Beco gave me this the invitation on ScT and I have these problems by them that is why and they ON CHATTER on me in the addition
    It's not that they (we) don't like for getting a free sct. We dont like you because you've opened a lot of threads only asking for level8+. You are a collector and i think there are many more people here who would desearve this more than you and who want it for it's content, not for its rarity like you do.
    And I am convinced that if you continue to open threads like these (with pls plspls and) no one will like you here (if anyone does now).
    And pls try to learn some english because we all have to guess what you are saying ,. Me, personally, don't understand half of the things you ay.

this is your sentence and keep for oneself OK

maybe you are the collector little I this interest

Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    pm me

jeter wait for yours PM PLEASE
    Last edited by dezerter; 08-08-2007 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    It's my opinion, not my sentence. I don't want to keep my opinions for myslef, I want to share my opinions with the world. I am not a collector. At the moment I only need sct (i don't think i'll get it for free so i trade for it), no need for lvl8+. Maybe I'll change my mind later on, in a few weeks.
    Try to use shorter sentences so i can understand more than half that you are saying
    Last edited by Crystyan16; 08-08-2007 at 09:11 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16

Urgent

It's my opinion, not my sentence. I don't want to keep it for myslef, I want to share it with the world. I am not a collector. At the moment I only need sct, no need for lvl8+. Maybe I'll change my mind later on, in a few weeks.
    Try to use shorter sentences so i can understand more than half that you are saying

NOT HERE OK yours opinion me little interest
    Last edited by dezerter; 08-08-2007 at 08:11 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    It's my opinion, not my sentence. I don't want to keep it for myslef, I want to share it with the world. I am not a collector.
    sorry for asking Crys... but how many invites for level 5+ are u giveaway for free, not traded?

this don't means that dezerted have right... but i want just asking u... cause u are the man that have self-prise...
    Last edited by phantom; 08-08-2007 at 08:12 PM.

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    what do you mean? I meant I don't want to keep my opinion for myself. I didn't give away invites to lvl5+ because i haven't got what i need yet (sct). When I will have it, I will probably give some away, but until then I want to trade them to get what i need.
    If you have more questions pm me and i i'll gladly answer you because dezerter will be mad on us for hijacking his trade.

Sry dezerter for being offtopic. Won't happen again.
    I just wanted to explain to you some things but I don't think you understood it.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    never mind... nor u don't undestood... but u have right with hijacking...
    sorry 4 offtopic too...

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20

Urgent

what do you mean? I meant I don't want to keep my opinion for myself. I didn't give away invites to lvl5+ because i haven't got what i need yet (sct). When I will have it, I will probably give some away, but until then I want to trade them to get what i need.
    If you have more questions pm me and i i'll gladly answer you because dezerter will be mad on us for hijacking his trade.

Sry dezerter for being offtopic. Won't happen again.
    I just wanted to explain to you some things but I don't think you understood it.

Crystyan16 proposes visited the doctor SUCH the best FROM THE HEAD ONLY EXAMINED WELL

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    never mind... nor u don't undestood... but u have right with hijacking...
    sorry 4 offtopic too...

PLEASE phantom NOT HERE
    Last edited by dezerter; 08-08-2007 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast