Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want FTN

I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Well, I dont really, But it got everyone to look right?

Well, Obviously if someone had it, I would kindly accept, But thats not the issue here

Im not exactly sure what tracker i want, But i do know what content i need.

If anyone has an invite to a private tracker that has a good selection of e-books i would greatly appreciate it. Im specifically looking for computer programming and history stuff.

I specifically want private because i dont want an "open sign up every friday through sunday" site because i dont feel safe using them tbh. Call me cautious, But i dont want them (MIAA?? Maybe got the name wrong, I dunno.) asshats giving my ISP all the crap and cutting my net off.

I'm gonna go for a long shot and request this for free, As i dont wish to trade because i put alot of work in to keep my ratio's as good as they are etc and to me its not worth leaving my internet on all day and night and paying for a seedbox just to trade it off.

Before someone states the obvious, Yes, I have 1 rep for a trade *shock* * horror*

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    pm me your mail if you want a free bitme invite, that's the best site for e-learning

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    brandon if you keep giving out invites there are going to be millions of these posts, be wise

not saying you are a cheat or anything just saying these posts are all to common

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Member BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    whoha, nice opening post. For ebooks I can recommend bitme. I hope somebody will help you. If i had invites there i gladly would have given you one. But I dont have any there. good luck!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    brandon if you keep giving out invites there are going to be millions of these posts, be wise

not saying you are a cheat or anything just saying these posts are all to common
    have you read his post? i guess not...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post

have you read his post? i guess not...
    the thread says I want FTN

in ebooks case, id say demonoid, bitme, elbitz, or libble

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Was about to offer you BitMe, but I guess KFlint beat me to it..
    Anyway, Elbitz is open now. It is not usually open, so you can probably feel safe enough there.

P.S: just a thought, but if you can get a BitMe invite freely on your second post, how "safe" is BitMe anyway?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Was about to offer you BitMe, but I guess KFlint beat me to it..
    Anyway, Elbitz is open now. It is not usually open, so you can probably feel safe enough there.

P.S: just a thought, but if you can get a BitMe invite freely on your second post, how "safe" is BitMe anyway?
    not many authorities sort of speak are after the e0books and learning things, more along movies and music!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    i agree with you

personally, i don't care much about safety

if i was a sysop, i would worry more for sure

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12

Haha, From reading the posts on here, I have came to the conclusion i have more chance of having an 4some with Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra and some other hot woman (And myself of course) than getting an invite to FTN.

Some people would have probably not looked at the post if i wrote "I want something but i dont know what" whereas throwing FTN into the title gets people looking

@KFlint: PM'd you. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast