Thread: How Can I Add Mp3 Music Together With No Gaps?

Is it possible to put all the single files from a album which has 20 tracks.

onto a cdr , but without the gaps ..

as i need to do this , due to the album being a cont. mix cd from start to finish??

would be great to know how this can be done..

so far i`ve got to . 0.3 sec gap between songs

thanks craig

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    You could get Cool Edit Pro 2 and load up all the tracks and edit out the silence from between each track. It's would be quite easy to do.

3. Music   -   #3
    BANNED
    use nero to burn right lick on the track and change the seconds in between tracks to 0 not 2 also u can only do it for a Auido CD not Data CD

4. Music   -   #4
    thanx

5. Music   -   #5
    BANNED
    glad I could help

6. Music   -   #6
    porkshit
    i use a program to burn music cd's called Feurio. you can do a search on downloads.com...it has a track editor that will join tracks together and edit the space in between them.

7. Music   -   #7
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Download "Sound Forge 6.0" and search for the serial numbers, you actually need two which you can find HERE.

You can do everything with that music tool, from burning, mixing to editing and more.

Whatever music you download, it's not perfect as you want it so every song I download, it has to go trough "sound forge" to be as perfect as I want it.

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    When burning justb use the disk-at-once option it will burn the all ayt once without any gaps

9. Music   -   #9
    BANNED
    When burning justb use the disk-at-once option it will burn the all ayt once without any gaps
    The problem with that is he may not want every single song without gaps in it