Thread: Books For Download?

How can you download a book? Im looking for Urban Legends or Ghost Stories.

How do i find them here? and are they audio or document?

Thanks

Janetuniverse.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    First search under documents : just fill in the title ,not the size.
    A lot of books also are offered in compressed format
    (= .zip or .rar etc) then you must search under category everything
    Last be careful with executable files (.exe)
    If you still can,t find it in Kazaa try Soulseek.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    If you wish to download books directly loads of people, including myself, are sharing thousands on soulseek.

It's also direct download from hdd to hdd so is quick and efficient. No more fruitless searches for sources. If you Can see it you can get it.

There is a pinned about it. KLF Bookworld isn't really happening anymore, however as the same people are in the MusicWorld room it doesn't really matter.

I am currently sharing just over 1,000 e-books (around 1GB of files) in addition to several audio books. If you are interested come along and have a look. People who have tried it think it is an excellent system.

You can also get shed loads of music, of all sorts, as an added bonus.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    If you want e-books, go to http://www.verifieds.com Then download sig2dat if you haven't yet and download any book you want that's in verifieds. After restart Kazaa Lite and make sure that the book you were downloading is in the traffic window. If not, you must've done something wrong.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by iamtheoneandonlyone@3 July 2003 - 05:24
    If you want e-books, go to http://www.verifieds.com Then download sig2dat if you haven't yet and download any book you want that's in verifieds. After restart Kazaa Lite and make sure that the book you were downloading is in the traffic window. If not, you must've done something wrong.
    Why not use the verifieds here, why point someone in the direction of another (crap) site when we already have huge lists of verified files.

I can't understand your motive for doing this. Other than the obvious one.

Just look in the verified hashes and cans sections. Or use search to find what you want. Or request and someone may be able to help. Or join us in the soulseek room and get them direct from other members.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    please what is soulseek and can you provide link on how to get to this room?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    No one seems to want to answer you, so i'll do it.
    SoulSeek is another P2P program... just like K-lite you'll have to download and install it...
    When you've done that, look around for the KLF Bookworld room ( or the KLF Musicworld room &#33 You'll find a lot of people for this forum there.