Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters!!

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Two of my invitees cheated at swedvdr
    Feel free to recommend any music- or dvdr-sites

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    sheriflove's Avatar Gods Of Hate BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    first thing i wanna say that i'm not a cheater
    and greymatter i'm really sorry for what happen but it was out of my hand
    i uploud my torrent for 3 weeks now
    but yesterday my net was cut so i let my cmputer work as i do to let him
    upload any download and i download
    the.4400.408.ws and let work so if my net come back it'll work and i go to sleep
    and when i wake up i found it work and the.4400.408.ws finished but it's say some wroung about my passkey so i try to login to see what's worng and it's say my accout is disabled
    i talk to the stuff in the help channel and give him all the proof he need
    the speedtest and screenshot to my utorrent and he say that ok
    but he need to know why my download and upload came more fast in last night
    i let him that i don't know
    and i tel him know that there is some thing worng with my connection
    but he say that he can't help me i try hard to make him undersatnd that
    i really don't know why my net it was unstable in this night
    so i call my net company and ask them and they tell me that there was many problem in they Communication system
    i know that bitmetv have good stuff and i really love this great tracker
    but i really can't undersatand why they ban me to just my connection problem
    and for jsut 1.5gb as he said so i'm so sorry my friend and i'm not cheater
    this is the first time this happened to me
    i write all this cause i wanna clean my name
    and i have great trackers and oink too and it was upload too when this happened but my account still work
    i will send to you all the proof you need that i'm not cheater in pm
    please ppl don't attack me you don't know me evrey one i trade with him or he give me some thing in giveaway know that i'm no a cheater
    and i'm sad enough for what happened so please don't make me sad anymore
    Last edited by sheriflove; 08-10-2007 at 03:01 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If you want to giveaway invites, ask for ratio screens with nick if you want to be sure about who you will invite before you give them invites... And after that you can ask staff from the tracker what they think about that user, or even contact that user through PM, it is so easy to steal ratio screens from other users...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    -------------- BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i'm sorry for your loss. i know how it feels when the invitees cheat at bitmetv and you lose your invites forever. i hope you dont lose your account in the process.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    I repeat again, we need a sticky with those members named & shamed who we should stay clear of, until they have proved themselves and cleared their name.
    Bit of a side note but there used to be a sticky where people could report this sort of thing (not laying any guilt in this particular case). if I remember right it was called something like list of scammers & cheaters.

I guess RealitY, Skiz and the other mods decided it was becoming too hard to manage or people were making unfounded accusations because they didn't like people, so they binned it.

EDIT:
    sux to lose your invites m8, better luck next time.
    Last edited by sear; 08-10-2007 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    I repeat again, we need a sticky with those members named & shamed who we should stay clear of, until they have proved themselves and cleared their name.
    Bit of a side note but there used to be a sticky where people could report this sort of thing (not laying any guilt in this particular case). if I remember right it was called something like list of scammers & cheaters.

I guess RealitY, Skiz and the other mods decided it was becoming too hard to manage or people were making unfounded accusations because they didn't like people, so they binned it.

EDIT:
    sux to lose your invites m8, better luck next time.
    Scamming threads are obviously open to abuse, but those to whom we have given invites and then had us banned from further invites is another matter, and they should be the ones highlighted to others to prevent them from receiving further invites from here, but not barred from here in total, (if they want to trade accounts, then that has nothing to do with me) but why can't we report them, get it verified then a mod puts their name in the bad boys invites list and keep the thread locked.=, so it is on open view, but we can't post in it.

Transparency & openness is the key, more honesty & being upfront helps everyone.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Scamming threads are obviously open to abuse, but those to whom we have given invites and then had us banned from further invites is another matter, and they should be the ones highlighted to others to prevent them from receiving further invites from here, but not barred from here in total, (if they want to trade accounts, then that has nothing to do with me) but why can't we report them, get it verified then a mod puts their name in the bad boys invites list and keep the thread locked.=, so it is on open view, but we can't post in it.

Transparency & openness is the key, more honesty & being upfront helps everyone.

Can't say i disagree with you the only problem is it turns the FST admin into detectives chasing down all the scammers and cheaters and deciding who's right in every case. I think they just ban them if they've done something that bad, and if not then fuck it were all adults (most of us anyway) and make our own decisions on who to give invites to and we have to live with that. Don't get me wrong I wish we could all hand out invites to anyone who asks but you can't. I feel really bad for anyone that's been scammed or lost their invites ( Znik) I'm just not sure it's the job of FST staff to police us. Having said that I don't want to see giveaways end but it might be a good idea to check up on people as best you can before handing out an invite that can effect your account.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    not because there are some cheaters we will stop giveaways
    come on
    cheaters sucks and you should report them

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    sorry 4 u r lose
    but report them and they will get banned
    sorry again

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriflove View Post
    first thing i wanna say that i'm not a cheater
    and greymatter i'm really sorry for what happen but it was out of my hand
    i uploud my torrent for 3 weeks now
    but yesterday my net was cut so i let my cmputer work as i do to let him
    upload any download and i download
    the.4400.408.ws and let work so if my net come back it'll work and i go to sleep
    and when i wake up i found it work and the.4400.408.ws finished but it's say some wroung about my passkey so i try to login to see what's worng and it's say my accout is disabled
    i talk to the stuff in the help channel and give him all the proof he need
    the speedtest and screenshot to my utorrent and he say that ok
    but he need to know why my download and upload came more fast in last night
    i let him that i don't know
    and i tel him know that there is some thing worng with my connection
    but he say that he can't help me i try hard to make him undersatnd that
    i really don't know why my net it was unstable in this night
    so i call my net company and ask them and they tell me that there was many problem in they Communication system
    i know that bitmetv have good stuff and i really love this great tracker
    but i really can't undersatand why they ban me to just my connection problem
    and for jsut 1.5gb as he said so i'm so sorry my friend and i'm not cheater
    this is the first time this happened to me
    i write all this cause i wanna clean my name
    and i have great trackers and oink too and it was upload too when this happened but my account still work
    i will send to you all the proof you need that i'm not cheater in pm
    please ppl don't attack me you don't know me evrey one i trade with him or he give me some thing in giveaway know that i'm no a cheater
    and i'm sad enough for what happened so please don't make me sad anymore
    U need to Remove your BitemeTV Userbar Now, cuz' U do not have an account there....make sense. Maybe is the userbar, screwed u up??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast