Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters!!

znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    What I have understood out of my recent "antitrade giveaway":

1) It's pretty hard to know if a member here will trade your free invite.
    I tried very hard in my giveaway to find people against trading that deserved 1invite to a quality tracker. Despite of my hard efforts and the clean background of the participants, 1 of them forwarded my free invite for trade, something that wouldn't have done even a hardcore trader!

Unfortunately, a lot of people who may be clean here, may trade in other forums, or may have multiple FST accounts with clean background.

2) Some people may have had a previous account on a tracker and want a second one in order to trade it.

3) Some people may have been previously banned and want a new free invite. The problem is that a lot of people don't know what IP means, and that they are banned again when they use the same IP or registered email.

4) Some people live in countries that are banned from certain trackers. In order to find a solution to that, they use proxies and that ==> ban.

5) Some people believe that they can cheat on a tracker and nobody will find out about that and that ==> ban

As a result of all these, the invite privileges of the inviter are revoked and he is discouraged to offer the invites he could.

If we were talking about a private forum, like the antitraders' section, the invitee would know very wel that if he did something bad, he would have been kicked out the next moment and wouldn't have returned back ever again.

Unfortunately though, at an open forum like this one, even if someone is banned, he can easily create a second FST account and gain access to the invite section in a month.

In my opinion the best way to find a valuable invitee is either a real life friend, or an e-friend that has been proven to be trustworthy at another less valuable invite of yours.
    Last edited by znik; 08-10-2007 at 11:58 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    interesting . . . I gave a BitMeTV invite to sheriflove on another forum from a giveaway and now I don't have any BitMeTV invites either even though I am a VIP member there. I want my invites back!!! The giveaway was about 2 months ago.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Welcome to real life, Znik...
    Your analysis - however I don't agree with it to a 100% - is very thorough and professional. But after all, this is just a game. People like to collect anything - and people like to pretend themselves much nicer than what they really are. Being human is making mistakes. nobody is perfect. Trading is not evil in the pure sense. Some like it - some don't . It is a tool for participants to get what they want, nothing more, nothing less. One more thing: I enjoyed every bit of seconds of trading - it was exhilarating.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 08-11-2007 at 12:13 AM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Trading IS evil when you are asked NOT to do it with an invite given to you for free in a giveaway.

If you trade your OWN invites, then you put your own account into risk and you accept the consequences of your actions.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I did not argue that part. Let's not simplify, Dear Colleague...
    I tell one kinda trading from another. I do not see any unethical if it is for personal use. On the other hand I denounce the other form, trading invites (especially giveaways) hoping to use as a pool for further trades. In many cases with a strict word (or oath) on not trading away.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    In my opinion the best way to find a valuable invitee is either a real life friend, or an e-friend that has been proven to be trustworthy at another less valuable invite of yours.
    that is the best way to give invites no1 is trusted these days or if they can prove you wrong then send

be4 i give my invites i check them out on all trackers that they got and tell them that you be watching them for a month if you see something up pm the admin let them know
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    sheriflove's Avatar Gods Of Hate BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    ppl please you need to read
    you just posting with out reading
    i'm not a cheater and i send the proof to greymatter
    and i wait him to clean my name
    and you dtrain123 wtf you are saying man
    i never been in bitmetv befor
    and which fourm you talk about plesae lair what are you trying to do here
    why you do that
    you really break my heart ppl
    every one i try to help him just read and go and other ppl just try to increase his post
    by bad word and with out even reading anything
    and the other just say the lie

dtrain123 i will said to you just 1 thing if you have invite me befor as you said that you must have my user name there pleae man write it here and let's see if it was me or you just dreaming
    i really hate you my friend
    so that the fact ok you ppl just try to make me down when i try to calen my name and you BestTrade_Ever do you ever trade or to try to help me or you just believe any thing say i can't believe what you ppl doing here really you break my heart
    please anyone of the stuff plesae pm me and i will send to you the proof i will not wait for greymatter any more
    and you dtrain123 please stop talling a lie about me what i do to you i can't find any word i can said it to man but when the truth appear i would know for sure who ppl is my friend here and how are not

please ppl stop telling shit about me

and dtrain123 if you invite me and i cheat and take you invite why you invite me to ChristianTorrent in few day ago
    did ever any one invite ppl to great site and when they cheat you still invite them in the other day go away plesae lair

The giveaway was about 2 months ago.

i think all of you ppl can read the date and can see all my poat if you need to know did i ever get any bitmetv invite befor

try to read before you posting people
    Last edited by sheriflove; 08-11-2007 at 05:33 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    yup... my very first giveaway (oink), one of my invitees cheated, and i lost my invites. i'm not all that angry, since i already invited all my friends, but i certainly will have to think very hard about giving anyone here invites to better sites! i won't keep it out of the question entirely, since i have gotten some great opportunities from very generous users here.
    I do not trade accounts or invites!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    So much for clearing your name sheriflove

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ed-help-217825

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    sheriflove's Avatar Gods Of Hate BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    So much for clearing your name sheriflove

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ed-help-217825
    man this one is just a lair all you need is just to read his thread to find this
    and i'm not collecting invites
    and you can ask desiKing iwon invite to db that he make and can you see this
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-216642

i don't why you ppl believe all that shit that he say try to read please
    Last edited by sheriflove; 08-11-2007 at 02:19 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast