Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quesion

Eugenius
    Originally posted by Majin@10 July 2003 - 22:22
    I for myself don`t read very much bt the HP books are the ones that can hold me for ages!! There just so exciting and very mature if you ask me!
    what?
    you don't read much, but you read Harry Tosser?!?!?!?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Originally posted by Eugenius+11 July 2003 - 08:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Eugenius @ 11 July 2003 - 08:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Majin@10 July 2003 - 22:22
    I for myself don`t read very much bt the HP books are the ones that can hold me for ages&#33;&#33;&nbsp; There just so exciting and very mature if you ask me&#33;
    what?
    you don&#39;t read much, but you read Harry Tosser?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?
    [/b][/quote]
    What&#39;s wrong with that? At least he&#39;s reading&#33; I was never encouraged to read, si I didn&#39;t. then i found the harry potter books and loved them.....and slowly I&#39;ve been broadening my horizons bit by bit, but still love the harry potter books&#33;

I&#39;m 17 but following no trend - if the HP books weren&#39;t popular, I&#39;d still buy &#39;em&#33; I do not for one second proclaim that they are better than say, Lord of The Rings (That would be blashemic&#33 but they are still good books&#33;

I think you&#39;ll find it appeals more to us glasgow kids - makes our imaginations run into overtime trying to figure out exactly what like it is to be at a noarding school etc.

people can get something out of it cos it&#39;s emotional.
    HP books do to - it has Harry&#39;s struggle to do the right thing, friendships, relationships and growing up&#33; And best of all - it&#39;s got magic, too&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Ever read them Eugie??

4. Lounge   -   #24
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    He hasn&#39;t - i think he refuses to because he "knows" that they are rubbish....his opinion tho......

5. Lounge   -   #25
    very odd to judge something before even looking or reading it&#33;&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #26
    It sounds like he&#39;s just looking for flames, first making it clear that its just prejudice on his part and then commenting on the sort of people who&#39;d read harry potter.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Eugenius
    no, i&#39;m not looking for flames.
    you guys can waste yr time on it if u want.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    well i think its very astonishing that a human being can be so thick&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Eugenius
    i assume you&#39;re talking of JK Rowling?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    you assume wrong

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast