Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: David Blane

I just wanted 2 ask whats makes David Blane so cool & diffent from other Magicians ---- As their is no such thing as real magic and no 1 can float in the air but David Blane just makes seen real --- do u think it's just cos he's good at acting

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Metro i used to really like DB but i watched a prog showing how he does his "magc" and was very disapointed Alot of it is camera trickery not even slight of hand..with the levitation he stands at such an angle that people only see one foot then he pushes up on the other keeping heels together ,Then they splice an actors arm or shoulder (wearing same clothes)and show DB floating 1 foot from ground then splice in reactions of people that see only 1 foot coming off ground.<<<<<<hope that made sense lol

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    David Blaine is very much the real deal. He is a magician/psychic/mystifier, all self proclaimed. Most of his magic/tricks are based on simple magic principles, etc.
    Proud member of MDS

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    what have santa and magic got in common?

they don&#39;t exist.

sorry to break that one to you kids...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by Jibbler@29 June 2003 - 17:00
    David Blaine is very much the real deal. He is a magician/psychic/mystifier, all self proclaimed. Most of his magic/tricks are based on simple magic principles, etc.

they don&#39;t exist.

sorry to break that one to you kids...
    At best Db is a prestidigitator.(someone who makes a show of skill or deceitful cleverness)I am not saying his shows arent good but i didnt think he would lower himself to tv trickery
    2ndgen sorry to burst your bubble but of course santa exists&#33;&#33;if he didnt where do my presents come from?
    Now the tooth fairy thats just ridiculous

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by mutterings@29 June 2003 - 18:11
    2ndgen sorry to burst your bubble but of course santa exists&#33;&#33;if he didnt where do my presents come from?
    Now the tooth fairy thats just ridiculous
    Pffft&#33;&#33;

next thing you&#39;ll be talking about the bloody easter bunny i suppose...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I think David Blan&#39;s a great showman ---- But when the cameras have stoped rolling do u think he&#39;s laughing at our foolishness...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Nah only santa i dont get prezzies at easter

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    if u want to belive, belive in DERREN BROWN not magic so he claims just an act of the mind, shit man the stuff he does is bloody wicked. like someone from a bloody comic book

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Derren Brown is far superior to Blaney ass - his stuff is really freaky - i mean he really can reads peoples minds - its fascinating. Did you see the one with the boxers trying to lift him? They found it impossible - like 20 stone boxer guys, couldnt lift some bee atch - really light.

Anyway - used to think blane was real - but i am sceptical - whats the point of sittin on the top of a tower? you twat.

on tv shows he comes across as a pompous prick.

his levitation thing is interesting tho...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast