Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone notice...

BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Anyone notice most high level trackers 6+ are foreign sites?

Do any of them have English translation or do you guys all have to suffer learning Swedish, Romanian, Finnish, etc? Every lvl 6 is foreign and %50 of lvl 7 and 8 are foreign... There needs to be some more high level English speaking trackers...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by mforcex View Post
    I DONT TRADE
    then why do you care about high level trackers? majority of top trackers contentwise are english.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by mforcex View Post
    There needs to be some more high level English speaking trackers...
    Why? That would be good only for traders, but you are saying that you don't trade LOL!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Well, English being the only common worldwide language, it makes sense to ask for really international trackers. There are in fact only very few sites in a foreign language that are interesting to the rest of the world - Swebits/SweDVDR for example because they specialize in something whereas lots of other foreign trackers are general with very little unique content (and what's unique is for an afwully small usergroup anyway).

Therefore: I hope for some additional international/english trackers in higher levels because it would make trading for those invites less of a farce than it feels at the moment.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Well, English being the only common worldwide language, it makes sense to ask for really international trackers. There are in fact only very few sites in a foreign language that are interesting to the rest of the world - Swebits/SweDVDR for example because they specialize in something whereas lots of other foreign trackers are general with very little unique content (and what's unique is for an afwully small usergroup anyway).

Therefore: I hope for some additional international/english trackers in higher levels because it would make trading for those invites less of a farce than it feels at the moment.
    All of the high level foreign trackers have mostly english content, only the menu and the forums are in foreign language, but it's easy to figure out the menu. So I don't understand why you guys want more english high level trackers. BTW, the levels are based on rarity, so you can't bring a low level english tracker to high level, just because you want more english high level trackers.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    almost all trackers are similar so if you don't know their language i think you can easy download torrents.. of course i think English language is better than other foreign language.. but if tracker hasn't English i think there isn't anything bad..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Yeah, the layout and often the source code is the same so there is no need to translate just guessing gets me through fine
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Who cares if they're "low level" or "high level". As long as you're happy with the trackers you're on then that's all that matters.

The levels are only used by traders anyway.

Sharing the love

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Alco23 View Post
    Who cares if they're "low level" or "high level". As long as you're happy with the trackers you're on then that's all that matters.

The levels are only used by traders anyway.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    oh quit your bitching, it was an observation, deal with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast