Thread: In desperate need of tranceroute

BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Hello reader,

As I am very found of trance music, like Paul van Dyk / DJ Tiesto / Armin van Buuren / ATB / Cascada etc. I am in a need of tranceroute. I watched at the tracker level list today and saw it and I was immediately interested. I do not have much to offer but I would be very pleased if someone could spare me one so I can listen to my favourite music.

I hope one of you readers is so generous to help me getting TranceRoute, of course I will give you a +1 BT Rep.

Greetings from Holland.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    And U are for BitMeTV, Oink, Bitgate etc. at that same time. Good luck in Your efforts - U gonna need it , Dutchman! No invites on Bitgate until 16 th August, BTW.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I have closed most of those topics sylar, I traded oink successfully and bitmetv I do not need anymore.

What I need for now is TranceRoute and BitGate, but thanks for your criticism, it's good to keep a person active.

Closed, received it, thank you!
    Last edited by khallo0oz007; 08-13-2007 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost