Thread: Does anyone have a Darkside Invite that they can giveaway???

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Hi,

Sorry for the long subject title, but I wanted to be clear about what my post is for.

I just finished reading the review on the Darkside side, and it definately seems like a good site. The speeds and content are are rated well.

Please know that I am not asking this to pull off some fast trade later on. I am not interested in giving this account away, please be assured of that. Also, I will assure you that I will seed to 1:1 or the time limits set by the site. I do all I can to contribute, and will not give you a bad name by inviting me.

I do not trade, so all I can ask for is kindness in return. If you require me to provide you screenshots of the sites I belong to as proof that i maintain good ratios then I would be happy to provide.

Please PM me with any questions or requests you have, and if you agree to provide me with an invite I can provide my email address.

Thank you for considering my request.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    PM me an email address.

Any other PMs will be deleted, without fail.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ahmzezo's Avatar sct lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    can someone give me darkside invite?

i will appreciate it so much