Thread: Bin And Cue Help

Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    k i have downloaded bof 4 for pc , and i have a bin and cue, how do i play it without burning onto a cd? do i use daemon tools or sumthin? if i do tell me how to use it so i can play without burning thanks

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

2. Games   -   #2
    Yes, you do use daemon tools, but from there, I'm not sure.

3. Games   -   #3
    well can someone tell me how to use it plz?

4. Games   -   #4
    I'm not sure what to do once you make the lowest numbered .BIN files from both CD's. I try to extract them, but it says I need BIN-002.

*This is for Vice City. Can anyone please help me out.

5. Games   -   #5
    help me first lol

6. Games   -   #6
    with daemon tools just open it. Then go to 'mount image" and click ur file, (CD1, CD2...etc) and it should autorun and install. When it asks you to insert CD2 and so on just mount the image to the same drive as the previous CD. Then find urself a crack and ur good to go
    -TiMz

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Agent Smart@30 June 2003 - 03:53
    I'm not sure what to do once you make the lowest numbered .BIN files from both CD's. I try to extract them, but it says I need BIN-002.

If you d/l this off of bit torrent then there will most likely be another lnk where u can jsut download the missing part. Then use winRAR to "repair" the file using the new BIN-002. If you got it off of KaZaa then there is a chance it is corrupt. In that case you would have to re-download the whole thing
    -TiMz

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Timz+30 June 2003 - 03:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timz @ 30 June 2003 - 03:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smart@30 June 2003 - 03:53
    I&#39;m not sure what to do once you make the lowest numbered .BIN files from both CD&#39;s. I try to extract them, but it says I need BIN-002.

If you d/l this off of bit torrent then there will most likely be another lnk where u can jsut download the missing part. Then use winRAR to "repair" the file using the new BIN-002. If you got it off of KaZaa then there is a chance it is corrupt. In that case you would have to re-download the whole thing [/b][/quote]
    Ok, I figured out the rest, but now it is missing the following file: &#39;flt-sc1-CD1_part21&#39;. I have no idea why this file/Ink isn&#39;t there. flt-sc1-CD1_part20 was there but PART21 is not. I need PART21 to continue, but it isn&#39;t there. Where exactly can I download this file?

9. Games   -   #9
    search around where you got the whole original file, it will probably turn up cuz im sure other people are having the same problem
    -TiMz

10. Games   -   #10
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    WinISO to extract.. Daemon Tools to emulate