Thread: Wtf! My Bit Torrent Game Stopped At 99%?

Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    k i had a couple fucking seconds left and the kb started to decrease to zero, and no its not moving and the times keeps rising!! man can i fix this will it start again?

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

2. Games   -   #2
    I'm pretty sure you have to start over (I'm not kidding, but I may be wrong).

3. Games   -   #3
    fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck that!!!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    OK where did you get the torrent from, i have had loads stop at 99% its just that noone is seeding the file anymore, if you got it from bytemonsoon, keep checking back until it has 1 seeder and start it again, if after a couple of days there is still noone seeding it put a reseed request in the games forum (as i think your already a member of filesoup) and hopefully someone will see it and reseed the torrent for you.

you dont need to start it again, if you do and there is still noone seeding it then your just going to get to 99% again and it will stop, so not worth it realy.

stoi

5. Games   -   #5
    stoi said it all and @agent smart he does not have to start all over. the tracker might be offline all he got to do is jsut leave the downlaod open for maybe a day and itll probably start again

6. Games   -   #6
    well the game i was downloading was bof 4 pc versio nif u know where ican dled it without it stopping tell me thanks!!

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by kazaaliterock@30 June 2003 - 04:42
    stoi said it all and @agent smart he does not have to start all over. the tracker might be offline all he got to do is jsut leave the downlaod open for maybe a day and itll probably start again
    Thank you. I never said I was certain, just said what I thought.

8. Games   -   #8
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    try leavin it on for awhile.. prob just got unlucky and gatta wait for another hoster