Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: omg a giveaway from me

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I don't really need the account, but an amusing thing is that I downloaded a new ps2 game, burned and when I went to play it, it didn't work.
    I was pissed and in a pretty funny mood, so I came up with a solution! I cursed the pc and turned it upside down just to piss it off aswell!
    That way I found out that, the game I downloaded only works when my ps2 is upside down.
    (True story)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Sorry to bring critical words into a giveaway, as I highly value the importance of this practise; but your statement..."amuse me and you get it" is demeaning. I don't think anyone should dangle out invites and then expect members to act like some trained monkeys. I don't care the value associated with this offer, or any other one that expects those interested to debase themselves in such a manner. Self-esteem has more importance than a tracker.

Amuse me.... amuse yourself maybe. Maybe next time, be more gracious with your gifts. Benevolence has more value.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well, I think it's more a matter of prespective, I think he ment to bring a good spirit to the forum and combine a giveaway with some laughs, instead of the regular "First gets it" or "I'll pick one" giveaways.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    my aplogies then....I wish no disrespect. It is an interpretive thing of course. My first impulse was to feel insult. You perspective gives a different balance. I hope this was the intent. If not, my initial impression stands.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    +1 to what ideal1990 said.
    basically all giveaways have the following stuff... post 2 ratio proofs and a speedtest... how boring and repetitive. if you have half decent ratios and cable, how can you ever expect to win in a giveaway? if you think about it, you are more like a trained monkey if you keep giving out ratio proofs/speedtests than if you do something more creative and individual like in my giveaway.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BoaBa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    nice idea, and btw do you what's just sick?
    to poo near someone's door, then knock at his door and ask for toilet paper

have you decided? i'd really like vip music
    Last edited by BoaBa; 08-14-2007 at 10:18 AM.
    The give`away - men are goin' to take over the world.

elektronik (*)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    only 2 people competing on this thread, pffft...
    bump 4 more competition.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12